Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wednesday 25th November

Wednesday 25th November

PREMIER DIVISION

4-2 AFC Dunstable v Leverstock Green

2-0 Hadley v Holmer Green

MIDDLESEX PREMIER CUP Quarter Final

4-7* Enfield Town (U21) v Woodford Town

2-6* Southall v Bedfont & Feltham

Full Time

Middlesex Premier Cup

Southall 2

Bedfont & Feltham 6

AFTER EXTRA TIME!

Really enjoyed this end to end game both teams tried to play football on a very wet, heavy and muddy pitch.

Southall were the better team in the first half with J.Ward opening the scoring for the ALL and giving them a dream start!

Bedfont & Feltham were the better team in the second half and extra time with L.Craig pulling the strings and controlling the game from midfield and J.Lambe putting away a hatrick.

The best team won in my opinion.

Will the Southall manager be charge on Saturday? i dont know i do like him and he is a nice guy but maybe his time is up? If he is still in charge for Saturdays game (if its on as our pitch is a mess) and they lose to Hillingdon Borough then he will be gone i think which is a shame after the pre-season promise and smashing Ampthill Town 5 2 Away on the opening day of the season.

Watch this space.....

What the hell is going on at Southall? .... Dommy C or Savage B please elaborate on this season. I had you down as top title contenders but the only thing you guys seem to be contending for at the moment is a fair well, good luck for next season in Div 2 pat on the back?

What the hell is going on at Southall? .... Dommy C or Savage B please elaborate on this season. I had you down as top title contenders but the only thing you guys seem to be contending for at the moment is a fair well, good luck for next season in Div 2 pat on the back?

Its a strange one for me i have seen Southall FC play four times this season and all the starting line ups have been very different they dont seem to have a settled team? I know some decent players have left the club since the start of the season? which hasnt helped. To be fare Dom Cassells kept the score down yesterday with some decent saves. For me the job is now for Southall to make sure that they are not in the bottom two at the turn of the year and then hopefully pull away and finish the season in a mid table position. Southalls bench didnt look to strong yesterday. Its a massive game for the club this Saturday its a must win game make no mistake about that and i may well be there. Ive got a lot of time for Southall FC esp the Chairman Chana Gil and i want to see them turn things around quick.

Me bee what happening at. Hanwell people tell there a big story to come out Any ideas what it is see on Twitter your new scoreboard so that not the story

HHHHMMMM.....

I dont know paddywack im to low down the pecking order at the club but yes something is going down i reckon as a few people say that they have seen whispered chats going on between the top dogs at the club in the deepest darkest parts of the clubhouse ;-) and when they notice that they have been spotted they scatter away in different directions :-).

The scoreboard was a freebee :-)

Chalfont St Peter v Hanwell Town two ex SSML clubs lock horns tomorrow.

Rumour......

The Southall FC Manager has left the club.

Did he walk out the door or was he pushed? ... Such a shame. Personally, i would say the players have just not quite had the work ethic required for that division. The powerleague ability players count for nothing when there not willing to graft for the team.

Spot on there RB regarding the work ethic.

Division 1 is a tough old league they need to get in some different types of players if they want to get out of that league i would like to see C.Barrett and L.Baldwin return to the club that would strenghen the team big time.

The Southall FC manager is still at the club the rumour wasnt true.

Spot on there RB ...

Would i also be spot on with saying the Duffman's back with your lot? .... Let me be the first to already congratulate you on staying clear of relegation back with us at the SSML. Safe as houses with that man back at the helm once again.

Yep your sources are correct Ray Duffy and Mark Adams are back in the Hanwell Town FC hotseats. RB you do have some good contacts good stuff.

Archived