Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 5th Dec Match Thread

TRS

Just very quickly re read a number of earlier posts and I have to say Mr Clementine is spot on .

Cheers. As I say it isnt being disrespectful I just think unless he can post positive thoughts rather than continued negatives I just dont see the point in his posts.

You look back at the forum this season he started negatively against Frimley but theyve done well and look to be going in the right direction. So he ignored them and started on Ash. Then they started to do well he ignored them and started on Cove. Its not right.

I totally agree with clementintime it is not disrespectful at all, after all this is a forum where you are allowed to express your opinions something that duncs does on here quite often. 

like I have said before I know the Ash United manager and all he is trying to do is build a club, not pay people and bankrupt a club.  That takes a lot of time and dedication, duncs will be the first to agree that trying to achieve that is a tough ask but something that is perfectly achievable with a decent young manager (37) at the helm.

I wish duncs all the best and really hope he gets the cove job and turns them around :D ​ 

I quite like "hall of failing flames."

Is that in Hogwart's?

Yes it is, Jeff.

I am told that Duncs is currently bidding on E-Bay for a 'Sorting-Hat'

Its not dis respect, certainly not on my side. I just feel that you rarely see him admit when he is wrong or things change which goes against his original posts. Like Ash's current run, not one post from him about it. But before hand it was how rubbish the manager was and how the club should have listened to him etc.

He's also had chances recently which werent succesfull. Yet because in the pst he achieved something he presumes he knows best.

I just feel he needs to learn how to let things go and get behind managers rather than telling everyone how hed do better.

He claims its not easy being a manager yet posts like it should be.

I hope he has applied for cove and id love for them to take him. See if his posts have any substance. As far as im aware he is a name in the hat.

you lot make me laugh,this is a forum for peoples opinions and nothing else,stop taking yourselves so seriously,well done Frimley Green and Ash and well done to the managers ,of course i say i can do better tell me an exfootballer who ever had a bad game,your opinions are your own and good on all of you but they don't affect me in any way shape or form,if i go and pay to watch a match then i will say exactly what i have seen,by the way you forgot Baggy Lea off the list cos the last time i watched them it was like watching paint dry and thats how i reported it.

By the way you are talking about 2 different Ash managers Clementintime,youre talking like you are a knowledgeable person so would you like to give us the run down on yourself so as we can check you out as well,after all it would only be fair wouldn't you say,I am looking forward to your response

Duncs

I sense a bit of jealously towards Ash United, I take it you applied for the job and didn't get it.  I happen to know the Ash United manager really well as I do the odd bit of scouting for him.  He is a man that has vast experience in football, they are on the up and now unbeaten in five games.

Sometimes a new leadership and direction is needed in order to pull the club in the right direction, he has done a fantastic job considering no one gets paid at all.  I do believe credit where credit is due, if you ask him nicely he may even give you an assistant managers position, something that I am sure is right up your street.

People on here should stop living in the dark ages and start realising that there are some excellent young managers/coaches out there, I thought that CCL all stuck together and supported each other.

No mate i never applied for the Ash job and never will,its a far cry from the club i once loved,not jealous just saddened its gone down this path.Good luck to the manager and your right he is doing a fantastic job you are 10th in div 1 well done.

By the way you are talking about 2 different Ash managers Clementintime,youre talking like you are a knowledgeable person so would you like to give us the run down on yourself so as we can check you out as well,after all it would only be fair wouldn't you say,I am looking forward to your response

Check me out? Im just a football follower mate.

I accept this is a forum but it would be nice to hear your opinions on clubs in a positive sense. Ive rarely read a positive quote from you. Its all normally just doom and gloom.

Obv Ash being 10th may not be a great place in your opinion ( your reply to the other guy) but surely you can post and say that recently theyve had a good turn in form and hope it continues. Hardly news worthy stuff but its a positive start.

Check me out? Im just a football follower mate.

I accept this is a forum but it would be nice to hear your opinions on clubs in a positive sense. Ive rarely read a positive quote from you. Its all normally just doom and gloom.

Obv Ash being 10th may not be a great place in your opinion ( your reply to the other guy) but surely you can post and say that recently theyve had a good turn in form and hope it continues. Hardly news worthy stuff but its a positive start.

Funny thing to say do you honestly think i will tell loads of lies,if thats what you want from me then you are barking up the wrong tree,as for the sarcasm the other chap started it with the asisstant jibe (read the post properly ) so i will await your apology (again)Hartley Knaphill and SCR did well yesterday

Loads of lies? Theyve won 5 in 5 and surely youd hope that form to continue would you not?

As I say hardly news worthy but surely its the normal thing to feel unless you want these clubs to fail so you can tell everyone how youd do a better job