Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Donald Trump - Next President of the USA?

Utterly mad in my opinion, dropping clangers all over the place. I'm sure he's used his in-depth knowledge of London to make that statement about us.

Won't accept that Barack Obama is American despite the latter putting his birth certificate online, clearly showing place of birth as Hawaii

Utterly mad in my opinion, dropping clangers all over the place. I'm sure he's used his in-depth knowledge of London to make that statement about us.

Won't accept that Barack Obama is American despite the latter putting his birth certificate online, clearly showing place of birth as Hawaii

It would liven things up if he won..............

Americas history with regards to electing bad leaders is quite frightening, as is ours in the UK. I'm now having nightmares about an apocalyptic world with Trump, Boris Johnson and the French National Front leaders of the so called free world.  

Americas history with regards to electing bad leaders is quite frightening, as is ours in the UK. I'm now having nightmares about an apocalyptic world with Trump, Boris Johnson and the French National Front leaders of the so called free world.  

I very much doubt that Boris could come up with any policies of his own to be honest!

Trump is a complete and utter racist baffoon !

As dangerous as Hitler, Gadaffi or Assad, not to mention that prat in North Korea with a silly name !

I very much doubt that Boris could come up with any policies of his own to be honest!

At least he does very well as a stand-up comic and isn't particularly racist.

I still think his idea of building a new London airport on the Thames Estuary is a good one, as is his objections to another runway at Heathrow. Multiple cycle lanes is also is a good policy. He may be a complete buffoon but his time as London mayor hasn't been a complete disaster IMO.

I still think his idea of building a new London airport on the Thames Estuary is a good one, as is his objections to another runway at Heathrow. Multiple cycle lanes is also is a good policy. He may be a complete buffoon but his time as London mayor hasn't been a complete disaster IMO.

We've still got to decide the option between Heathrow and Gatwick for the extra runway.

I see the decision has been for another few months into 2016

'Call Me Dave' is starting to bottle it, and quite right too !

We, who live near Gatwick certainly don't want it there.

Plenty of 'Call Me Dave's' prosperous financial supporters live in this leafy pleasant part of Surrey England.

Squeaky-botty-aperture time, me-thinks.!!

Edited by Big J R

We've still got to decide the option between Heathrow and Gatwick for the extra runway.

I see the decision has been for another few months into 2016

'Call Me Dave' is starting to bottle it, and quite right too !

We, who live near Gatwick certainly don't want it there.

Plenty of 'Call Me Dave's' prosperous financial supporters live in this leafy pleasant part of Surrey England.

Squeaky-botty-aperture time, me-thinks.!!

Call me cynical, but IMO no decision will be announced until after the new London mayor is elected. 

If we have to get a new airport, than the Thames Estuary plan would be a good idea (been knocking around for years that one).

Think the favourite would be Heathrow though if you want to use an existing infrastructure.

Cynical but probably true about the delay though.

• 2 weeks later...

Trump is well ahead in the polls for the Republican nomination (39%, next best is Ted Cruz 18% in the polls)

I hope he gets it as he'll then get trounced by a woman in the presidential election

Quite so, Cuppa !

I picked Hilary as the next President a couple of years ago.  She was instrumental in the finding and elimination of Osama Bin Laden and proved her true worth then as a Democrat !

Trump is nothing but a joke, but more than that, he is a terrible liability.

Trump is well ahead in the polls for the Republican nomination (39%, next best is Ted Cruz 18% in the polls)

I hope he gets it as he'll then get trounced by a woman in the presidential election

I would love to see Bernie Sanders get the Democrat nomination. Prime Minister Corbyn and President Sanders would certainly make the world a safer place.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh dear, Donald Trump has got Sara Palin backing him - might help to win the Republican nomination but will cause havoc with the presidency.

Like getting Tony Blair to back Ed Miliband !!

As far as the Presidential election is concerned, this must surely be the kiss of death for Trump.

Those two are both as mad as a hive of hornets !

Edited by Big J R

It would liven things up if he won..............

I think that says it all and it does appear that's what the American public would like, watch this space!

Out of interest, what have you done with Loose's body ;)

Donated to medical science, perchance ?

:bolt:

Edited by Big J R