Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cove FC

lazarus

In my opinion not that it means much but I do hope that cove get the right guy that suits them and the way they want to take the club forward.

It will take time for whoever gets the job to organise things and get it moving forward again but I hope they do.

I have been to cove a few times as a player and as now a manager of both Knaphill and now Frimley green and the club seems to have some very nice ppl there.

Good luck to them.

In my opinion not that it means much but I do hope that cove get the right guy that suits them and the way they want to take the club forward.

It will take time for whoever gets the job to organise things and get it moving forward again but I hope they do.

I have been to cove a few times as a player and as now a manager of both Knaphill and now Frimley green and the club seems to have some very nice ppl there.

Good luck to them.

Good luck to them.

All this is so so wrong,why would i have reccomended Mark Thomas to Badshot Lea if i didn't rate young managers please change the record it is all

Isn't Thommo a friend of yours? Might explain it.

Sorry Duncan But looking through your posts you have said on numerous occasions that to many young managers are getting jobs over more experienced managers and in your opinion its not right.

That's fine. Its your opinion. Im allowed mine to be able to say I disagree with you. But id rather you stick by your opinion than try to back track again.

well i'd hardly reccomend an enemy would i Clementintime,by the way my name is Paul Duncan so please get it right i like to be called Duncs and find Duncan offensive,i'll have to take your sad word for the numerous occaions i have remarked about young managers getting jobs over older ones because i am not gonna go trolling through my previous posts(bit creepy really)so rather than back tracking can I say i don't care if your 16 or 60 if you have the oppurtunity to manage a club and they want you to do it then fecking well do it,

Cheers chaps been given this and next season to do my best,as you would all expect i will not be as active on the forum from now on,had a good laugh and a good wind-up wiv a lot of you (some of you need to lighten up just a bit),i will probably do the match reports and thats all,so for now goodbye and thanks.

Well that is a ray of sunshine from this decision if nothing else :)

Good Luck Duncs and I will be coming over to check up on you in time.

I wasn't on line yesterday, but heard from Chris C that you'd got the job, Duncs.

May I wish all the best in the future.

Your appointment might quieten a few posters now !!

well it should quieten Duncs, JR...

I'm not sure walking footballers are going to to turn things round at Cove, but maybe Dunc's little black book  still has a few fax numbers in it that will help.

Did Cove jump in too soon?

Did Duncs accept too soon?  

Is Mourinho considering his options?

Is Hiddink too old?

Who really is the special one?

We should be told...

well it should quieten Duncs, JR...

I'm not sure walking footballers are going to to turn things round at Cove, but maybe Dunc's little black book  still has a few fax numbers in it that will help.

Did Cove jump in too soon?

Did Duncs accept too soon?  

Is Mourinho considering his options?

Is Hiddink too old?

Who really is the special one?

We should be told...

Fax numbers TSF ? Duncs black book has telex numbers  ;) . 

Fax numbers TSF ? Duncs black book has telex numbers  ;) . 

Fax numbers ???  Telex numbers ??

I was told the back page has a list of morse-code signals !!

:bolt:

Edited by Big J R