Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 13-December 17 )

• Photo
    hairbear

• Photo
    Ramschav

• Photo
    Hitby

Strouts signs for the Wings

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
6 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Jimmy Strouts tonight signed for Welling (on loan i believe), I believe he is a hard, fiesty holding midfielder. We need someone to win the ball and shore up the center along with Danny Slatter and enable the wide men and Slatter to get forward, do you think he is a good signing for Welling? [color:"red"] [/color] [color:"red"] [/color]

offline John@TheFleet

John@TheFleet
  • Reserves Coach
When things start getting a bit rough in the midfield battles, shout for Strouts! Adds that certain 'controlled hooligan' element. Should do well in central/defending mid-field position even though he scored our first goal of the season. Very motivational as well. Nice bloke.

offline Graham S

Graham S
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Given our habit of picking up suspensions, we need him, so I hope he has only signed on loan.

Yes, he'll do a good job for you. Played all match against Notts County & did a fine job breaking up the opposition's play. Strong tackling, no nonsense. Just don't let him pick up too many disclipinary points while he's with you.

Graham S

offline Stu M

Stu M
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Doesn't that mean Strouts will be playing with Phil Collins? And wasn't it Collins who was needling Strouts for the whole of last season's New Year game?

Heh heh. Go on Stroutsy, kick him in the nackers for me!!

offline David Holden

David Holden
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Gravesend & Northfleet
  • Foes: Dartford
It's a one month loan completed at 8:00pm last night.

offline KShep

KShep
That's no great short-term loss, with Perkins and McKimm (Gradley too) our centre-midfield future. Stroutsey is a great player, though,he is invaluable when it comes to desire and effort.

offline Jessica

Jessica
I am really sorry to see Jim go, he was 100% GNFC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus