Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Maidstone Today

Jab_n17

Great game by the boys today another solid and committed performance all round and my MOM would have to be Charlie Wassmer if I had to pick one, a brilliant performance by him best I've seen for months.  Again the defense looked solid, midfield looked great, Kane seems to be the player he was when he first came to MFC and Freddie apart from the goal he ran his socks off for 90 plus minutes. Maidstone ok nothing special seen better teams visit HDP and how their keeper got just a yellow card for that assault on JT is beyond me. Can anyone tell me why the same players we had months ago are now putting in performances like the last two ??????   

Unfortunately the same players gave up on Terry and cashy, most of them just happy to go through the motions. Same players now are willing to go through brick walls and go back to basics under "their mates" regime. A lot of passion and hard work instead of flair and ability will send this team up the table , so the likes of Solomon taiwo and Danny green will have to wait for games unfortunately.

Totaly agree that Charlie at the back was a collosus today and hopefully he can keep that going

should add that whilst imo Taiwo is not a flair player-i reckon he is a very good player-who maybe ,like a few-we have not seen the best of yet;and hope he gets a chance to shine soon.

I do go along with NB-that a single striker is the way forward-but that striker neds to be good and fit enough which is rare at this level.

Maybe FL is that a man-not just in the goalscoring stakes-as a single striker should bring the midfield players in more-but energetic ,fit and willing enough to run his socks off every game.

maybe ,just maybe,Freddie can keep it going

Archived