Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chris lewington

michael

Yes certainly made up for the slip when the ball went through hands from the corner where they scored direct from.

Head certainly did not go down and kept us in the game with some superb saves from then on. Could have easily been eight goals down in the second half.

Superb performance.

have heard the cliche 'a game of two half's' many times, but this was a 'team of two half's'.  First 45 all Margate really but a great save from Cl to keep it 1-0 then the 2nd goal just before HT....perfect.  Not too sure what the Maidenhead boss said but it worked, good early goal, then the 2nd it was panic stations or just shell shocked we were not looking good (and that's being polite). It was like a different team came out for the 2nd half and only for some great saves from our keeper we would have blown away.  No doubt about it they were going for the win even when they went a player down, so respect for them for that as most would have sit back and take the draw, mind you saying that think we would have as we were on the rack.  Good to see CJ get the well overdue goal and hope he can now push on and get a few more to build up his confidence.       

as ever-i'll always take the win-but frankly-i thought maidenhead were the better side in first half as well.

that given-lewis taylor was denied an obvious penalty (and ssubsequent sending off after ten minutes

as ever-i'll always take the win-but frankly-i thought maidenhead were the better side in first half as well.

that given-lewis taylor was denied an obvious penalty (and ssubsequent sending off after ten minutes

not sure being 2 nil up at half time would make Maidenhead the better side in the first 45, but hey respect your veiw

fair comment-but i really did think maidenhead moved better,passed better-found more space.,won more second ball.

that given-who cares-no one will remember at end of season-and it will just show as a win.

how many times has the reverse happened -we look great-and are losing 2-0 at half time.

Maybe Tb was an unlucky manager,and NB a lucky one-it happens !

really weird game football-so often-the better side loses.

one of the reasons why it opens up debate so often,and drives us all nuts ?

Archived