Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Formation v Ebbsfleet

michael

Impressed how Bull subtly changes the team line-up pending if its home/away/oopposition.

Rents at full back-givinr green a forward position to attack chelmsford last week-but assumed ,slightly more defensive v Ebbsfleet.

i love it when wassmer,johnson and Goodman all playin defence.

Not there today-but what formation did NB play today-was in 5 at the back-or did wassmer play in front of the defence ?

When wassmer went off-i assume rents went to full back and Green went further upfield to play 4 at back -is that correct ?

bit off topic I know but must admit I did enjoy going to Ebbsfleet Fc on Saturday, nice ground, parking no problem, close to either train stations and the stewards were pleasant and helpful so much better then another ground I can mention (re - stewards). I sometimes wonder if segregation is a good idea in lower league football, ok it does depend on the amount of away supporters expected and other concerns but from what I've seen there's far less trouble without out away supporters being penned into some corner with more then required security/stewards throwing their weight around.....    

Agreed Jab. I spoke to a few of their fans before the match and they all were very pleasant. I did smile though when Lewis scored the winner and the Liam Daish stand suddenly emptied!

Agreed Jab. I spoke to a few of their fans before the match and they all were very pleasant. I did smile though when Lewis scored the winner and the Liam Daish stand suddenly emptied!

Seem to remember it was a 6'3" Welshman who led the chants of Cherrio Cherrio Cherrio.

Archived