Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hoddesdon Town v Sun Sports highlights

Dave, it's saying content not available so I can't view the highlights? Am I best off not seeing them anyway with that scoreline? ...

Spoke to Hobbsy this morning and he said the scoreline flattered them in all honesty and they just knew how to play the conditions over there.

Sun Sport competed well in the first half and deserved to be level. Maybe they did to much in the first 45 minutes. Hoddesdon upped their game in the second half and deserved the win over a tired looking Sun Sport.

Hoddesdon....my pick for the league....well rounded, well managed and gutsy. They have the most most areas covered. Tight defence, decent/robust and creative midfield and forward line that can take their chances...also a nice bunch of lads and nice club.

Ive seen all the Top 4 this season apart from Dunstable and ive heard they have a bit of ££ behind them, so you never cant tell. But i hope Hoddesdon suceed.

Oh, It seems like Hobbsy's comments went down like a lead balloon.

Paul isn't great on this techno stuff so I'll pass the message on to him(if Affers' hasn't already already beaten me to it, loves a bit of gossip and online foruming that bloke)

Sorry for the delay, hope that you finally managed to view the video for yourself in the end.

If you read the match report on the clubwebsite website (bit of a plug there!!) you'll find that the report echoes what most people have said on here.

Sun were good for the first half but the second half was a different matter.

Sun had about two decent chances in the whole match, a complete contrast to how they were against Bedford the week before.

Still not playing for me. Someone said it works ok on a laptop/PC but not phone or tablet. Strange as I am able to view your other videos on my iPhone no problem. Shame.

Archived