Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedfont and Feltham manager goes

Tango Man

'It is with great regret that Bedfont and Feltham FC announce that the club has decided to part company with 1st Team Manager Louis Carder-Walcott.

We would like to place on record Louis's dedicated contribution to the club over his management period and would like to wish him well
for the future.'

Interesting as Bedfont & Feltham are having a good season but at the Bedfont & Feltham v Woodford Town game last Tuesday i was hearing rumours that this was on the cards.

The maybe new mananger may have been at lastnights game ;-) to witness a super comeback by Bedfont & Feltham FC.

:-)

Bedfont & Feltham is a good club with good people and a decent ground i would love to see them go up this season they were superb in second half yesterday with L.Graig coming on and helping to change the game yesterday.

A lot for the soon to be new Bedfont & Feltham manager to be happy about on yesterdays second half showing.

As in Cookie ex Shearwater??

Yes thats the one.

And one of his sidekicks had his notepad out all through yesterdays game making notes :-)

He is a good old mate of mine

Played against him as a 16yr when he was at Woking (think I ruined him for life as he was never the same after that)

There will be a lot of interest in that post or maybe the club has someone in mind already

Will be interesting

Played against him as a 16yr when he was at Woking (think I ruined him for life as he was never the same after that)

There will be a lot of interest in that post or maybe the club has someone in mind already

Will be interesting

Cookie's already been confirmed Weeble,  unless you're talking about Farnborough North End?

Cookie's already been confirmed Weeble, unless you're talking about Farnborough North End?

Srry no Clem did not realise it was a done deal good luck to Cookie and with it only being round the corner I will pop down catch up and watch a couple of games ( commitments permitting)

For me Bedfont & Feltham FC are a club going in the right direction and i would love to see them play Bedfont Sports in the Premier Division next season :-)

Will be interesting

Hhaha if you did it never happened again mate!! Think I picked you up in row Z after the game and we were 17 Smudger

Must say it was a good game and thank god u replied

Knew you would have to

All the best make really wish you every success

Smudger

And yes we were 17

Must say it was a good game and thank god u replied

Knew you would have to

All the best make really wish you every success

Smudger

And yes we were 17

Thanks buddy hope to see you down there soon, you gave me no choice but to reply lol

Archived