Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

EFM take over the jubilee celebrations

Well saying that SAINTSMAD64 just confirms what a sad bunch you are if the only pleasure you get out of life is putting messages on here. You dont P*** us off you just make us laugh at how sad you are. The picture at the top shows how sad you St Albans fans are.

Another SADDDO well even if we have to pay over the odds at least we watch good football.

Im really looking forward to the St albans game and meeting you all in person if you have the guts to come out from behind your computer which I very much doubt.

Well Canveysouthendboy, surely you're either one or the other or just confused, you won't be meeting me at the St Albans game next season, and its not coz I don't have the guts to come out from behind my PC, its coz I'm a Gravesend fan and as I'm sure you know we are in the Conference which means we won't have to visit your tip next season. I was just making an impartial observation that at least St Albans have a decent ground. I ask again, who are the real saddo's?

Wilf, one simple question, what the hell are you talking about?

Sounds like you've been on the same stuff as Mervy, do us all a favour and go and lie in a darkened room for a while, you'll feel better for it.

i see canvey island didn't qualify for the world cup this year so maybe they are sort of bitter! you boys are anoraks i've had a few weeks break from my pc and what do i come back too!!!! the same old sad canvey lot with nothing better to do then mop around on this forum bickering why they arn't a conferance team!!!!

it looks like your team is falling apart now though doesn't it?

I think thats a really cool picture of those St Albans hooligans - they're just out & out maniacs. You're right, just where were the Canvey Boys during the jubilee ?

Besides.........I think its great for your flag as I bet its the first time its ever been displayed in front of a screaming 4,000 crowd.

Couldn't agree more Mr. Gull

They certainly look a frightening bunch.

Dancing at the Jubilee , just where will these crazy guys be next ?? Last night of the proms !!

Revolutionary stuff ..

And yes I'm another Fleet t***er coming out of the woodwork, and yes Wilf, your managers bigger than our manager !

WELL DONE BILLY. LOOK WE HAVE A FRIENDLY GROUND BUT WE MAY HAV TO GO MAD WHEN U *** DOWN. WE HAVE A FIRM STABLE CLUB WHITCH HAS MAD A MARK ON FOOTBALL BELOW THE CONFERENCE. I HONESTLY THINK UR GETTING RIPPED OFF AT THE MOMENT THINKING CANVEY WILL WIN THE LEAGUE. WE PROBERLY WONT BUT I DONT CARE SO MUCH