1) 3 of yesterdays team, Protheroe, Moore and Haworth to the best of my knowledge couldnt even get into their starting X1 at their respective Ryman clubs or have ever played conference football. These players are not 21 yrs of age, how do we suddenly expect them to perform on a consistent basis at this level?? Moore has played well but has his limitations as a center half whereas poor Rob is going through a bad patch..
2) Why do we continue to play such negative football with one recognized striker. No wonder we get labelled as a one dimensional hoof football team, because at the moment its true. Can we expect Rob to score when all he gets is hoofed footballs upto his head and then has nobody to release it to of significance?
3) Why have we got so many loan players. Where was Dennis Oli our fastest striker? Was it a case of Andy having to play Protheroe as he hadnt had a game yet?? We cant play all these players at once.It seems a complete waste of wages.
4) Why cant Louie Evans get on the pitch. In a time where our strikers are short on confidence this bloke is banging them in at reserve level yet doesnt even get called on yesterday.
5) Why let Strouts go. Im not his biggest fan as i think he's past his best but still seems very strange that Andy plays horses for courses vs Notts County and plays him then deems him not good enough and farms him out on loan. Seems absurd to me.
6) Why is Pat Gradley getting in the team. I felt he was really progressing well this season and looking better and better now he cant even get a look in.
7) If Andy wants some players out why doesnt he put some of them on the transfer list??? Duku springs to my mind as i think he's looked a shadow of the player he once was. He cant even seem to win a header these days.
8) Why does Andy continue to destroy Andrew Drurys confidence by hauling him off every game after 55minutes. Yes we know he's young but he is one of our most offensive weapons when he's played in the RIGHT position. We need to center our attacking options around him as he will be a major asset at this club if we use him right.
9) Why can Booth, Wilkins, Barr all go and be leading scorers in their divisions and not do it at this club. Is it Andys tactics that hinder our strikers? Why did we not make more of an effort to play Wilkins up front. Andy said he couldnt guarantee him a strikers role yet after he left and the beast left he was crying out for a striker like Craig and in my opinion ended up signing Haworth who is not as good.
These are my thoughts...