Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

leatherhead away

big guy

A great result today and I gather it was a fantastic performance from those that were present...

What is uncanny is the following.......

After 32 games last season we had a record of 15 wins, 4 draws and 13 defeats.  GS was 45 and GA was 43

After 32 games this season we have a record of 15 wins, 4 draws and 13 defeats. GS is 46 and GA is 37.

We finished in fifth place then so no reason why we can't now!!! 

Lewes (H), Staines Town (A) and VCD Athletic (H) next in the league - *VCD won at home to Dulwich today with Sappleton bagging a hat-trick.   It would be great to beat W&F in the league cup in midweek as well!!!

Take each game as it comes and see what happens... 

IN BRAD WE TRUST!!

Enjoyable game of football with some very good performances, particularly Harry Ottaway and Nathan Livings who were both outstanding.

Don't think we should get too carried away though - Leatherhead didn't offer much. Interesting to see VCD beat the then league leaders Dulwich yesterday, whilst Burgess Hill got thumped by Wingate. Tuesday could be interesting.

Odd one this OT.  He doesn't appear on Merstham's website, and a Google search turns up nothing.  However, I can confirm that we have registered a player of that name.  All I know is that he is 18 years old, and presumably for the under-21s mainly

Odd one this OT.  He doesn't appear on Merstham's website, and a Google search turns up nothing.  However, I can confirm that we have registered a player of that name.  All I know is that he is 18 years old, and presumably for the under-21s mainly

Correct spelling of name?

Archived