Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Foxes youngster looking to develop at Tamworth

FF News

One of the few bright spots to come out of Tamworth’s home reverse at the hands of Brackley Town was the introduction of loanee, Brandon Fox, during the second half.

The Leicester City youngster, who recently arrived at The Lamb on loan, put in a lively and energetic display having entered the field with just over 20 minutes left on the clock.

“I am happy here,” said the 19 year-old. “It is good for my development to come to a club like this where I will be looked after properly and get competitive game time.

“There’s a good atmosphere around the place and I have been made to feel welcome, which is always important when you come in to a new club.

“The chance to come and play meaningful games for a club that is pushing for promotion was a big draw for me. They are all important games for the club now and I want to be involved in them as much as I can.

“Coming off the bench has whetted my appetite and hopefully my minutes on the pitch will increase so I can show people what I am capable of and help the club push on up the table.

“After last weekend’s defeat, we are keen to get back into action and make amends. The best way to do that will be to go to Corby, get a positive result and start an unbeaten run.”

Source: www.thelambs.co.uk

Source

Archived