Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Higdon eager to start Tranmere challenge

FF News

New signing Michael Higdon can't wait to get going after signing a deal at Tranmere Rovers until the end of the season.

The 32--year-old striker trained with his new team-mates for the first time today and explained his reasons for joining the Club.

He told Tranmere Player: "It's a challenge I'm looking forward to. I've had a good first training of training with the lads so it's onwards and upwards.

"I think the quality is there to push us up the league get us promoted at the end of the season, and that's the reason that I'm here.

"I had a lot of options so was able to make the decision myself about where I wanted to go.

"I felt at the moment, this was a good one with a team riding high in the league and creating chances. It suits me and it suits the Club.

"Hopefully, if I can do what I've done in the past, I'll get some goals.

"Tranmere is a big club so there is the incentive to get back into the Football League as quickly as we can. I'm here to try and help with that."

Source: www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Source

Archived