Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 30-March 17 )

• Photo
    Ding

• Photo
    Altria

• Photo
    THEIRISHEXILE

• Photo
    rebel runner

• Photo
    wooden spoon

Photo

Biggest, hardest NL Prediction Game on the interweb.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
No replies to this topic

offline Saint Piran

Saint Piran
  • At the Turnstiles

Hello folks.

I don't wanna upset any Mods/Admins here, so please notify/remove/move this post if it offends at all.

I'll have been running the "another Non-League Prediction League" a.k.a. (after Tony passed away) the "Non-League Matters' Non-League Prediction League" for ten seasons, come the end of this season.

It's bloody hard work, hundreds of man-hours per year, with just a single assistant! We source well over a thousand fixtures each edition, from National League down to Step 6 divisions inc., plus we cover FA Trophy, FA Vase and NL-interest FA Cup matches to bring our game players a really challenging competition.

It IS a very hard game to seriously play, with an average of ±28 fixtures to test one's predictive skills for each of 42 weeks per season.

We've unfortunately found the game to be too hard for most of our Members at "Non-League Matters", so we were wondering if the Members of "Fans' Focus/Non-League UK" might be made of sterner stuff, and like an opportunity to play?

We don't presently offer prizes, just kudos for the achievement of 'Best Points Per Game Ratio', however, with enough players next season, that could conceivably change.

Of course, in this season, we're already two-thirds done, but we'd like to invite you to join-in as PRACTICE for next season's full game, test the waters so to speak, get used to the scoring system, etc.

Unless we can register at least another three dozen competitors for 2016-17, regretfully myself & my loyal assistant may well have to call it a day... it's far too much of a workload for just one to two dozen players to take advantage of, much as we both love providing this game for the Non-League community.

Come and see the game in action at http://www.nlpl.co.u...ague/index.php? and we'll hopefully welcome your participation!

Edited by Saint Piran, 13 February 2016 - 01:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus