Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

who is the worst manager in the league ?

Hahaha NONLEAGUE GENUIS you know how to get blood pumping in these forums I wouldn't like to name,names but some of them don't know their heads from their arses when it comes to football and it baffles me to think if try have coaching badges I reckon they got them out of the frostys Kellogg's cereal pack

Bit harsh to criticise anyone at this level who gives up their free time and often, money, to run a football team and everything that goes with it. We've all seen examples of good and bad but naming names is a bit OTT.

Callum and his Levy Green lads love a little troll thread. Probably why there currently fighting survival, to much forum talk on the Levante Green wassapp group about forums and not enough fight on the pitch.

How about it gets changed to "Best with what resources they have/punching above/achieving miracles"?

Personally from what ive seen so far this season, two managers stand out for "worse temprament/above the law"

St Margs manager and that "Bell" Balsy at Hertford...hes forever making himself look like an A class muppet 

I don't mind people having a pop on here as this is a game of opinions plus the rivalries & banter between fans just adds to the spice of the game but I'd have more respect for people if they used their real names and photos. Why are you hiding behind an avatar and a moniker?

I don't mind people having a pop on here as this is a game of opinions plus the rivalries & banter between fans just adds to the spice of the game but I'd have more respect for people if they used their real names and photos. Why are you hiding behind an avatar and a moniker?

As i said ive said it to the said persons face before. Why would i need to put a real name or photo. Your name isnt BigDogCol is it? Ok that must be your picture but people agreeing with you who go by the name of Solid Crew with no picture, thats just hypocrisy.

As i said, i said my thoughts to the overhyped disgrace of a man

busiest manager - A Fisher

worst manager - Richardson at Tring, he got lucky landing that prestigious job.

Have to agree, Fisher is busy, when i first started to watch WGC 3/4 seasons ago, it was a tad dire....Fisher definately has made an impact and definately has thought about most areas i.e Youth and giving them a chance, progression and bringing in decent players...Highlight this season i would say is the coming of age of Kersey, breath of fresh air of Bronti to name just a few....young lad Dimmock is decent also.

Just to clarify I'm not here to insult or hide behind anything. I have no need to show my pic or hide behind anything. I don't agree with people hiding behind screens insulting people. It's pets and childish. If you have an issue with someone say it to there face. On another note why is hallsy and Barker bad managers? Personal feelings aside.