Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

who is the worst manager in the league ?

And I thought we was friends nf lol, hope your all good mate

Bickers, what was the name of your old "coach / goalkeeper coach/" back in the ampthill days? Big guy , bald head, hands like breeze blocks, voice like Brandon Block and dress sense like New Kids on the Block?

Agreed. I was excited to have a former premier league player in ssml to start. But he quickly turned my excitement into disappointment. I've found him very arrogant, he has an "I'm right -you're wrong" attitude, just because he was a pro. I've read his twitter and believe me, he doesn't know it all. 

You'll have to publish some choice quotes on here for me Reb as he's blocked me on Twitter after I had the temerity* as to enquire why he was enjoying the hospitality in the player's lounge at White Hart Lane rather than turn up and manage HIS own team in the SSML that particular Saturday.

*Spurs Fans: Please ask a responsible adult/your carer to find a dictionary, look up the word "temerity" and explain it to you using words you'll understand.

Bickers, what was the name of your old "coach / goalkeeper coach/" back in the ampthill days? Big guy , bald head, hands like breeze blocks, voice like Brandon Block and dress sense like New Kids on the Block?

Yep his Ampthill Town team of the 2013/14 season was a very good, strong and tough team to play against they were the only decent team we came up against that season.