Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Doom and Gloom......maybe not

Jab_n17

wow it's all been happening this week, the rumors regarding BL were true, changes at that very top, the new guy saying it's business as usual, loan players coming in till the end of the season.  Also reading between the lines as one of the players is a Crystal Palace player I would guess it's part of the deal with FL moving on to the Eagles, (even more so as the loan players are both strikers) and all the best of luck to him if that's the case, well deserved...... 

can only speak for myself, but i think a lot of the doom and gloom is related to the league position.

frankly-we are in a reegation battle .

2 wins over the weekend-and we are safe-and g and g is lifted.

2 losses (i am anticipating one point from the two games ) and we are in the mre, with a youthful set up.

what a difference two wins will make-sadly-i can't see it-but hope i am wrong

at present it seems the whole club is in disarray and there's a lot of disgruntled supporters that have been taken for a ride yet again, with the thing's we've all heard before the promises, this is the plan, we are doing this for the future, everything is falling into place blah blah blah can't wait for the season to finish to be honest

I was vey disapointed in Bob leaving, but listening to John Webbs radio kent interview. He paid off a lot of debt that would have been an end to this club. So we have to be thankful for that, lets just hope we can stay in this league and move forward.

I was vey disapointed in Bob leaving, but listening to John Webbs radio kent interview. He paid off a lot of debt that would have been an end to this club. So we have to be thankful for that, lets just hope we can stay in this league and move forward.

yes good point Gringo I wouldn't think too many clubs are debt free or close to debt free in any league, so BL has left the club in a good stance  for the future to move on so have to thank him for that  

yes good point Gringo I wouldn't think too many clubs are debt free or close to debt free in any league, so BL has left the club in a good stance  for the future to move on so have to thank him for that

Agree with the fact that if the club is debt free then its a good thing. All we need now is for the team to perform on the pitch,because if not,relegation could be a reality. That would bring financial problems to MFC!! Less sponsors,less gate money,less wages,less players! It doesn't bear thinking about!

Agree with the fact that if the club is debt free then its a good thing. All we need now is for the team to perform on the pitch,because if not,relegation could be a reality. That would bring financial problems to MFC!! Less sponsors,less gate money,less wages,less players! It doesn't bear thinking about!

I would imagine now that BL has moved on the wage that's paid to some/all players will need to be reduced to keep the books in order as now the club is financially sound the last thing we want is to go back into debt.  I'm sure we will be still in this league next season but may struggle, mind you saying that we've struggled most of this season after being third or so favorites to go up, so maybe not so different.....  

Not really, we'd probably be better off in the Ryman. Lower wages and more chance of being successful, therefore the gates would hold up. If we stay up, next season could be a real slog and probably no Ebbsfleet or Maidstone derbies.

Not really, we'd probably be better off in the Ryman. Lower wages and more chance of being successful, therefore the gates would hold up. If we stay up, next season could be a real slog and probably no Ebbsfleet or Maidstone derbies.

Well,I'm afraid going to have to "agree to disagree" with that CE! :D The ambition of any team(or supporter) would be to see higher standard football being played at their home ground. I,for one ,would not welcome Ryman football at HDP,as I feel that crowds would drop due to less travelling fans.So no,I don't want this club to be relegated.

Ask yourself as well"Do you really want to visit Harrow Borough,Hendon and Wingate&Finchley again!? :rolleyes: "

As for derbies,who knows,the Angels might come up.

I think if we go down then we will be in the Ryman for many years! We need to stay up to build and push for promotion in a year or 2

Archived