Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-August 17 )

• Photo
    teabar_ryan

• Photo
    dayo

• Photo
    blueryan

• Photo
    blueryan10

• Photo
    Brightside Bloke

• Photo
    misterbates

• Photo
    Blueboyday

• Photo
    margate blues

• Photo
    NI-Branch GCFC Fan

• Photo
    RyanDay0

• Photo
    Louca23

• Photo
    Billericay Town Unofficial

• Photo
    MK_Coach

Photo

EFM on SKY news

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
2 replies to this topic

offline EFM The Firm, The Voice

EFM The Firm, The Voice
  • First XI Coach
The new media friendley EFM were filmed by Sky News when they came down to the Crown pub in St.Albans to film the celebratioms before, during and after the England game.
the piece was shown at 1030 in the evening on saturday and one furry coated EFM member was breifley interviewed before being jumped on by several other EFM members.

For those of you in Canvey wondering SkY news is a satellite channel, I know this is slightly out of your price range & the News is a programme about whats going on in the world, I know you all watch newsround but the actual news tends to be a bit more intelligent.

Didn't see Canvey on the TV, we did of course all sing "are you watching Canvey" to the camera.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
BAH, Sky, didnt see us on MATCH OF THE DAY >>>LIVE<<< On BBC1 by any chance? We hogged eastenders. But you probably dont know about that, too busy licking the tv, whilst fantasising over the bird on sky news. Twat.

offline canfan

canfan
  • Reserves
Yes I saw that but was it on first thing in the morning? my mistake in thinking it was a hairy arsed brown eye and not an EFM member in a furry coat, just after a pair of tits appeared.

<small>[ 16 June 2002, 05:25 PM: This message was edited by: canfan ]</small>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus