Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

EFM on SKY news

The new media friendley EFM were filmed by Sky News when they came down to the Crown pub in St.Albans to film the celebratioms before, during and after the England game.

the piece was shown at 1030 in the evening on saturday and one furry coated EFM member was breifley interviewed before being jumped on by several other EFM members.

For those of you in Canvey wondering SkY news is a satellite channel, I know this is slightly out of your price range & the News is a programme about whats going on in the world, I know you all watch newsround but the actual news tends to be a bit more intelligent.

Didn't see Canvey on the TV, we did of course all sing "are you watching Canvey" to the camera.

BAH, Sky, didnt see us on MATCH OF THE DAY >>>LIVE<<< On BBC1 by any chance? We hogged eastenders. But you probably dont know about that, too busy licking the tv, whilst fantasising over the bird on sky news. Twat.

Yes I saw that but was it on first thing in the morning? my mistake in thinking it was a hairy arsed brown eye and not an EFM member in a furry coat, just after a pair of tits appeared.

<small>[ 16 June 2002, 05:25 PM: This message was edited by: canfan ]</small>