Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Alan Pincham

I was very sad to hear of Alan's death, but not surprised as he had been in and out of hospital for the past couple of months. Alan was one of life's funny men, he always had a new gag to tell every time you met him. He was also a decent player in his day and a long term supporter of Ashford Town.

R.I.P mate

I don't think they were new gags, just ones Alan hadn't told for five years and then recycled!

Alan was a cheeky chappy but very knowledgeable and a really good laugh. I kept telling Alan he'd hear from my solicitor after one of his fags made a hole in my banner away at Clapton!

Hopefully we can make a real push for promotion and do it for Pinchy. 

We are so so sad to hear of the passing of Alan Pincham.

He was a wonderful, charming and funny man who always had time for a chat and a joke.

Always had an interesting football opinion and will be much missed.

Cant believe that we wont be seeing him at the RP stadium.

Our thoughts and love are with his family.

R I P Alan xxx

So sorry to hear of Alan passing, he sponsored Harry for 2 seasons, so he knew  a thing or 2 about football, answers on a postcard for this

such a lovely man and a real joy to spend time in his company, very passionate about Ashford Town, and why not, a great club, which the both of us 

enjoyed our time there, I am sure Alan will be missed by many, thinking of him and his family at this time, Bob & H

Archived