Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New leader in Division One

Tel

After Abbey Rangers 3 - 1 away victory tonight they sit on top of the league, albeit they've played more games but they have the points

I make that new leaders for the first time since 15th August?

Let's hope the top three get the chance for promotion,when do the F A make their decision where the relegated teams from step 4 go, I take it at least W & H will come our way.

Certainly looks like Walton & Hersham will come our way now.

The big story is higher up, where Farnborough are doing what Steve McQueen and his motorbike didn't quite manage. If they avoid the bottom four (and they host Kingstonian on Tuesday in good form) then we will not get a second club down here. Certain projections I had seen, pushed AFC Hayes into the South Midlands and whilst the net result of Farnborough's escape is that Leighton Town no longer get a reprieve, this places AFC Hayes back with us next season as they are further south than North Greenford who look like they will drop to the South Midlands. Either way, I believe three will still come up, regardless.

So it looks straight forward at this point. One out, probably Camberley, and one in, Walton & Hersham, with three up and three down at the other end and surely no Worcester Park to clog up the top three allocations this time and Eversley just missing out.

From E&E Rich

So it looks straight forward at this point. One out, probably Camberley, and one in, Walton & Hersham, with three up and three down at the other end and surely no Worcester Park to clog up the top three allocations this time and Eversley just missing out.

With the F A's push to get step 6 clubs with the grading promoted, could the reserve teams in Division 1 get relegated if enough teams are directed our way

With the F A's push to get step 6 clubs with the grading promoted, could the reserve teams in Division 1 get relegated if enough teams are directed our way

Very unlikely Tel.  Dorking Wanderers are leaving anyway so there's capacity for up to 6 new teams as they can go up to 22 teams in the division.

Very unlikely Tel.  Dorking Wanderers are leaving anyway so there's capacity for up to 6 new teams as they can go up to 22 teams in the division.

Must admit Wanderers Reserves decision to leave surprised me at first, Steve.

May well have something to do with the 'Alliance' and ground-share next season with DFC though.

It's all speculation and guess work !! Only the Fa know what's going on and they won't tell anyone yet they don't do things for club benefits they do what they decide just look at some of the clubs forced into southern league south west last year!!! Ruined clubs I've Burnham flackwell little rumour bag shot going div1!!

That was the reason given on the CCL website John.

I'll have to have a chat with Marc the next time I see him.

Must admit Wanderers Reserves decision to leave surprised me at first, Steve.

May well have something to do with the 'Alliance' and ground-share next season with DFC though.

so with loosing one team I hope we receive teams at multiples of two to keep the league even.

Archived