Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 23rd April Match Thread

Saturday 23rd April

Premier Division

Ashford Town(Mx) v Sutton Common Rovers

Bedfont Sports v Horley Town

Chessington & Hook United v Windsor

Farnham Town v AFC Hayes

Guildford City v Camberley Town

Hanworth Villa v Epsom & Ewell

Hartley Wintney v Raynes Park Vale

Knaphill v Cove

Redhill v Chertsey Town

Westfield v Badshot Lea

Division 1

Ash United v Eversley & California

CB Hounslow United v Banstead Athletic

Dorking v Worcester Park

Farleigh Rovers v Bedfont & Feltham

Sandhurst Town v Epsom Athletic

South Park Reserves v Staines Lammas

Or if you fancy something a little different Spelthorne Sports are playing Lyne F.C in a friendly 3pm K.O @ Spelly Saturday.

We recently played Bedfont and Feltham and to be fair there was a lot of very decent football played by both teams.

If anyone is up for pre-season matches also please drop us a message as always up for it.

A win for Bedfont & Feltham at Farleigh will secure the third promotion spot in division 1.

Anything less than a win for Chessington & Hook would see them relegated and badshot Lea safe.

Not sure I can cope with this anymore. 

Started brightly but conceded a goal with Guildfords first real attack.  Decent overhead finish though.  We literally kicked off from the goal and 15 seconds later our player was in on goal and as he nudged the ball forward it bounced up and hit his knee.  Same player then equalised with a header from a corner and we missed another chance before ht.  2nd half was really poor and this was down to the pitch and officials.  Both sides can feel aggrieved at decisions given against them including our winner which looked a couple of yards offside.  the Assistant involved didn't give a decision in the whole 90 minutes ! 

3 points though and that is the important thing.  I have to say I reckon the pitch is the worst I have seen at CCL level.  No blame attached to the home side who pretty much agreed.  Their players deserve credit for playing on it every other week.  Hopefully the council will sort it for next season. 

And finally just for Jonno for a side that play hoof ball it was the perfect pitch to play on yet we really struggled with it :)

Also a special mention for Kyle Hough.  While I am a little disappointed he didn't save his 200th goal for next Saturday it is a heck of an achievement to score that for 1 club.  Congratulations from me.

Now make it 203 by 4.45 next Sat !!

And finally just for Jonno for a side that play hoof ball it was the perfect pitch to play on yet we really struggled with it :)

So the pitch was perfect conditions for your hoof style football yet you struggled? Sounds like it's gonna be a struggle next year for you lot. Up and then straight back down again!

So the pitch was perfect conditions for your hoof style football yet you struggled? Sounds like it's gonna be a struggle next year for you lot. Up and then straight back down again!

You on the bitter Jonno :)

Had a decent personal bet on Bedfont & Feltham last August to get promoted. Hope the FA don't scupper my holiday money!  :ph34r:

Ash utd 3 Eversley & California 0

Great way to end the season at home with a convincing win against another top of the table team.

The first half saw Ash make several good chances without taking them, but all changed in the second half. A goal early in the half gave Ash more belief which in turned saw them produce some good football. A second goal midway into the half saw the lead extend & in the final minutes was rounded off with a third.

Just one more game to go but if we can keep the team together & add I'll certainly be looking forward to next season.

Thanks to the team & management especially for turning the season around & also sorry for the rants on here

Ash utd 3 Eversley & California 0

Great way to end the season at home with a convincing win against another top of the table team.

The first half saw Ash make several good chances without taking them, but all changed in the second half. A goal early in the half gave Ash more belief which in turned saw them produce some good football. A second goal midway into the half saw the lead extend & in the final minutes was rounded off with a third.

Just one more game to go but if we can keep the team together & add I'll certainly be looking forward to next season.

Thanks to the team & management especially for turning the season around & also sorry for the rants on here

With the rumours re new teams for Div 1 next season and those relegated, it will be a tough division to get out of!

With the rumours re new teams for Div 1 next season and those relegated, it will be a tough division to get out of!

Agree Chris, its never going to be easy, but hoping we have learnt from our mistakes & go onwards & upwards

Forgot to mention good luck to bish today running in the London marathon

not knowing the rumours of teams coming our way, only know about what we've got. REDHILL and COVE to bounce back first attempt.

not knowing the rumours of teams coming our way, only know about what we've got. REDHILL and COVE to bounce back first attempt.

Every chance I would say but nothing guaranteed!

Our way?  :ph34r:

Archived