Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lifeline for Gate

kentonlinesport

Don't count the proverbial chickens yet,Bill. Mathematically,if the gate lose the last game and the others below win,we could drop through the trapdoor.

Have a look at the table. Let's keep everything crossed for next week

Pretty certain that havant will win one of their two games.

a draw no good to margate,so that leaves st albans at home to dartford or margate away to bath.

sadly to me ,as they are at home , st albans have the easier task,

to my mind, that makes margate, relegation favourites unfortunately.

i wonder how the bookies envisage it panning out ?

you guys talk c--p.

Hav. v turo

st alb v dart

gosp v hayes

hav. v WSM

Do the maths (check the tables!!!!)[/quote

Woah,steady Bill,no need to say we talk c**p

I did say "mathematically". If H+W win both,then thats 51pts,if Stalebuns win thats 49pts AND if the Gate LOSE they will end up with 47 pts.

Even the website says it's in their hands in their final game against Bath!

As the saying goes-"Stranger things have happened........."

You only have to see today's result!

Guys it's in your hands, that should give you an edge on your 'relaxed' oppo. You'll need the fans behind you too.

Yesterday we took 500 to Hampton and owned the terraces with a carnival atmosphere in a 2379 gate. We needed a win but only got a draw, but we ran Hampton ragged and did everything but score. Hampton won the league with their point.

Strong support should see you through. St Albans will also win, depends on Havants results

Bill, if both teams below us win and we lose tomorrow, we are not safe!

Careful,BGA,you'll be accused of talking Cr*p! ;)

They really need to play out of their proverbials,tomorrow,because if we DO lose,and it all goes against us,then we can look forward next year to the likes of Harrow Borough and Canvey Island again! :cry:

Lets hope not.

Interesting points being made. WSM are safe and have nothing really to play for,whereas H&W will be fighting for their lives. I suppose that game really depends on whether H&W are fit enough (after having played on Thursday night against Truro).

As far as Stalebuns v the Darts go,it's a case of whoever wants it the most winning this.The Darts want play off status and Stalebuns really want to stay up. This game could end up quite feisty!

A few nails will end up getting bitten tomorrow!

Alan, I cannot see St Albans beating Dartford and Havant getting the  points against WSM

Alan, I cannot see St Albans beating Dartford and Havant getting the  points against WSM

Havant have a load of injuries from last night too so they will be hampered (hopefully), but in reality our boys need to win..

Alan, I cannot see St Albans beating Dartford and Havant getting the points against WSM

Perhaps you need to go to Specsavers Bill!

I don't think I'd take your advice when it comes to betting

I calculate that Margate have managed to stay up by one goal. At one stage H&W were winning and that would have certainly condemned us to the drop. This should serve as a warning to the club,because we do not want to go through this again next year.We have been lucky enough to have survived 2 previous "relegations" and quite frankly,this living "by your seat of your pants" is not good for the ol' ticker!

We can count ourselves very fortunate this time round. Let's do better next year.

You should have been at the game!!! Unbelievable I can only say. Fantastic once the Havant final whistle was blown though.

Archived