Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

1 - 2 - 3 (Table Toppers)

Tel

1 Hartley Wintney and congratulations to them for winning the league.

Second and third spot Camberley or Ashford could be settled this Saturday, obviously dependant of the results.

It could go down to the wire on Monday when Camberley travel to Hartley.

If second place and a chance for promotion is still up for grabs this game could attract the highest league crowd of the season being a bank holiday Monday with a 13:00 k o.

I'm sure many followers of CCL football will gather, partake in pre and post Match drinks and congratulate the teams for a most exciting season.

On the other hand Tel,it could all be finalised before Bank Holiday Monday.If Epsom and Ewell beat Ashford Town on Saturday,and Camberley beat Sutton Common Rovers on the same day,Camberley will finish 2nd.Utter shame that both games could not of been arranged for Bank Holiday Monday,now that would of been a mega nail biting finale.

LOOKS LIKE ALL DOWN TO HARTLEY ON MONDAY 50+ from Ashford alone, TANGERINE is the colour.

Although to me with 4 more very local teams to Ashford coming our way makes it a very comfortable league to be in for travel.

BEDFONT , CB HOUNSLOW, ABBEY RANGERS & WALTON added to HAYES, BEDFONT SPORTS HANWORTH VILLA , SPELTHORNE SPORTS all between 2 and 5 miles away and quite a few just beyond.

Listened to Radio Wey today,abysmal Commentary by the 2 guys concerned.Be interesting to read E&E Rich's report,E&E where woeful,never turned up?

Allways a fair report from Epsom.

Smudge, I think you are being a bit harsh on the commentary team, who consisted of a volunteer from Radio Wey and one of the home club's officials, who presumably doesn't have much experience of doing that kind of thing. I listened to the whole game (spending most of it feeling as if I were about to throw up) and while it wasn't like listening to BBC 5 Live, I was grateful for the opportunity to hear the match at all. There aren't many places in the world where you can hear full, 90 minute coverage of a match in the ninth tier of football in that country.

Hartley Wintney v Camberley Town deserves a big crowd and I think will get one. I'm sure a fair number of Ashfordians will be travelling up the A30, as will a multitude of Krooners. The Row will, I'm sure want to receive the championship trophy in style by winning a local derby while their visitors will be giving everything in the hope of securing the win that would get them promotion.

Obviously, I'm hoping for a home win on Monday but, whatever happens, the team that does go up will have earned it, in spades. The 96 points Ashford have accumulated this season would have been good enough to secure a top-two finish in all of the last eleven seasons but, this term, might only be good enough for third. What that tells me is that the standard of play this season is as high as it has ever been and all the clubs deserve credit for that.

Why does the Pitchero League site, show Ashford as having 94 points?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

All over this on Monday. Camberley playing machine football at the moment. Irresistible force v immovable object stuff. Hope there is a good crowd.

from a tweet attendance was 400 ish. Well done to all the players to put on a good game. Must have been quite a few ground hoppers, hope everyone enjoyed the game.

Archived