Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Relegation from Step 4

Tel

With potential teams for the Combined Counties Burnham, N G U and W & H your views of who's going where.

Walton to us, Burnham to Hellenic and NGU to Spartan/South Mids.

Some interesting descisions to be made !

No, not really JR, I reckon Chris has summarised it exactly as it will happen, barring of course any other clubs taking a voluntary demotion between now and the FA meeting. Or maybe even afterwards, like Flackwell last year!

The only voluntary I've heard of is Daventry Town, so it wouldn't affect us anyway.

Wow... How the mighty have fallen!

Wow... How the mighty have fallen!

Great place to travel to tho midweek

Remember????

I was told by an Ascot fan a couple of weeks ago that they are moving both 1st and Ressies to the CCL.

I bit my tongue and politely expressed surprise rather than cry bullshit but he was confident in his "knowledge".

I was told by an Ascot fan a couple of weeks ago that they are moving both 1st and Ressies to the CCL.

I bit my tongue and politely expressed surprise rather than cry bullshit but he was confident in his "knowledge".

Interesting! Can't win the Hellenic. CCL harder to win IMHO!

And yes, when I asked WHY - he said because they consider the CCL to be a better quality.

(I should add that my Bullcrap-ometer wasn't screaming during the conversation with this guy, so I do think he had been told this by someone and believed it. Doesn't mean the original source was accurate of course!)

I love these end of season rumours !

Nothing has been heard as yet from the FA concerning any moves into or out of the League

Ooooh  !  The Suspense !!!!

Archived