Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Premier Division Team of the Season

1- Ross Hampton (Sun)

2- Gary Wallace (Sun)

3- Edwin Twesigowme (Sun)

4- Scott Bonner (Sun)

5-Liam Kenna (Cockfosters)

6-Ashley Lewis© (Sun)

7- Jack Johnson (Sun)

8-Steff Geraldes(LC)

9-Louis Bircham-(Levy/LC/Sun)

10-Chris Blunden(Levy/Tring/Jets)

11- Nathen Pooley (Sun)

Now ... You may see this team as being somewhat biased, but if you had experienced what I had against Kings Langley (the FA pyramids next best thing) then you would totally agree.

Reason for No AFC Dunny/Berko/WGC players is simple, cash. If any club had there resources of course Frater, Moses, BJ, Campana etc would be there. So no mercenaries in my dream team im afraid. Same with Eggware and the Div 1 dream team, no no mercenaries.

Kenna nicked the 5 shirt , dubious you say of the former Sun and WGC man? This is because his return lifted not only a boring of 'fosters side that switched on and off more than a lightbulb and doing nothing but making the numbers up but also once again lifted life in the SSML.

Geraldes- ability speaks for itself with some beast performances throughout the season. My guess he'll be a WGC player or down at Harpenden next term.

Blunden - another former Sun youth player, scores every single place he goes. Not the most likeable character but kept both Levy and Jets from relegation, two teams in one season? Up top for me.

Also Karen isn't asking about teams who have money or no money. Its about the best and the players you stated are not the bed. Just look at the league tables for the teams these players play for!!

Also Karen isn't asking about teams who have money or no money. Its about the best and the players you stated are not the bed. Just look at the league tables for the teams these players play for!!

Instead of criticising Rendon why not just pick YOUR team?

*best

Instead of criticising Rendon why not just pick YOUR team?

criticising or opinions? ... I'm the manager and these mercenaries aren't getting in my team. If they could beat a current Kings Langley I would consider them but until then I'm the gaffer and there not in.

Prehaps instead of raising eyebrows you guys should just submit your team sheets?

Sun sports lol. Hoddesdon beat them 3-0 home and away

Leave off! Not picking players because they may or may not be officially getting a brown envelope here and there is ridiculous. Out of the 11 you have picked your 100% telling me that at no point this season they have not been paid?!

I will refrain from picking an 11 as I do not see enough Prem football to have an opinion.

Well said, that's like picking troy deeney over harry Kane because deeney gets paid less

Or Jamie Vardy because he gets paid less? That's exactly correct Danks yes because his work rate and desire is built apon passion I would want from my SSML dream team, as opposed to guys just wanting the pay cheques?

Just my opinion fella's no need to get annoyed with me. What I experienced against Kings Langley this week is like no other SSML game I have seen this season. Hence the decision for the majority of my decisions.

I'd defo stick Cockfoster's Captain Ben Spaul in the midfield. Fantastic energetic box-2-box player... Never stops running when I have seen him play and can pick a pass too.

Spauly

One game means nothing. Hahahaha

Try telling that to Bobby Mooresy and the '66 fella's.

Enough debating my XI , hit us with your team of the year Danks.

That was over many games in 66, how come sun didn't finish in the top half of the table. A very biased opinion. You probably didn't know any other players except form current or ex sun players