Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Division Two Team of the Season

If you could pick the best eleven players from all clubs in this season's Division Two, what would be your selection?

Really difficult as you only see some players a couple of times. But the players who have played well against us or impressed me.

Kent's - Daly, Penman, Richards, Redmond

Totternhoe - Loasby

Hale Leys - Hussey, Kew, Parsons

Afc Hillgate - Mejzini, Bela

Grendon - Ginger

Pitstone - Doughty, Groom, Armstrong

From us, Willett in goal, Bhasin LB, Risebrow CM, McFadyen Mid/St and Rodwell-Bullock who at 17 has been brilliant the 2ND half of the season

Kents team of the year would be...an honest view

GK - Willet or Jenkins either from Bradwell or Hale Leys are good enough in my eyes.

LB - Aaron Bhasin (Old Bradwell)

RB - Michael Moss (Kent Ath) - 14 league goals from defence.

CB - Marcus Hussey (Hale Leys) best defender in the league in our eyes.

CB - Lee Loasby (Tott) very good player can play numerous positions

CM - Niall Williams (Hale Leys) if fit a very good player

CM - Steven Redmond (Kent Ath) leader and strong player for us. Heart of the team

LW - Tommy Cooke (Old Bradwell) top winger

RW - Simon Richards (Kent Ath) goals pace

AMC - Jason Penman (Kent Ath) links with Pat so well

CF - Pat Daly (Kent Ath) top player so well.

​Doughty, Armstrong, Kev, Brindley, Mejzini all very good players too.

Kents team of the year would be...an honest view

GK - Willet or Jenkins either from Bradwell or Hale Leys are good enough in my eyes.

LB - Aaron Bhasin (Old Bradwell)

RB - Michael Moss (Kent Ath) - 14 league goals from defence.

CB - Marcus Hussey (Hale Leys) best defender in the league in our eyes.

CB - Lee Loasby (Tott) very good player can play numerous positions

CM - Niall Williams (Hale Leys) if fit a very good player

CM - Steven Redmond (Kent Ath) leader and strong player for us. Heart of the team

LW - Tommy Cooke (Old Bradwell) top winger

RW - Simon Richards (Kent Ath) goals pace

AMC - Jason Penman (Kent Ath) links with Pat so well

CF - Pat Daly (Kent Ath) top player so well.

​Doughty, Armstrong, Kev, Brindley, Mejzini all very good players too.

Pretty much spot on I would say although I would certainly add McFadyan from Old Bradwell. He was the best player breaking from midfield I played against. Also on his day, Chris Wreh for us is virtually unplayable.

Jenkins (hale leys)

Aaron Bhasin (Old bradwell)

Michael Moss (Kent)

Marcus Hussey (Hale leys)

Lee Loasby (tott)

Jason Penman (Kent)

Anthony Kew (Hale leys)

Mark Tattan (haleLeys)

Sean Coles (Hale leys)

Chris Wreh (Old Bradwell)

Daniel Parsons (hale Leys)

Subs- Pat, Billy Harrison, Lamar Mason-Wiliams, Adam Beckett, Simon Richard

Interesting that the Division's leading goalscorer (league games only) can only get on the substitutes bench.

However never seen both players play so maybe its not so strange after-all (I'm sure regular Division Two posters can have a healthy debate on this one)

Interesting that the Division's leading goalscorer (league games only) can only get on the substitutes bench.

However never seen both players play so maybe its not so strange after-all (I'm sure regular Division Two posters can have a healthy debate on this one)

I can understand why you find it interesting but for Kent he is their main goal scorer where as for Hale Leys the goals are more shared out and as being a neutral and watching both play I believe Daniel Parsons offers more than any other striker in the league and his work rate is outstanding as shown in the final the other day.

Tattan is quality but doesnt play enough to even consider him in there otherwise hes straight in.

Could replace him with Niall but I didn't know how many games Tattan has played and when I have watched him he is the best cm about. His work rate is outstanding, his passing to people and getting it back its astonishing and he can drift past any player like they weren't even there and for me this is why I chose him. He could be playing at a much higher level if he wanted too. Not to many cm from this league are good enough to pick for this season and that why he made mine.

Mysery guy your talking about Hale Leys goals shared out? Weve scored over 130 league goals

Daly 30+

Penman 20+

Richards 20+

Moss a cb 14 goals

if thats not shared out i dont know what is??

Daniel

Kev

Tom

Sean

All got a fair few plus their new younger winger started picking up goals and after seeing him score I believe if he was there from the beginning of the season he would be up there too.

I may of made a mistake for saying goals are shared out but the only times ive seen kent are pat and Jason scoring but Pat not causing much hassle to the defence. A good player but for me Daniel is better and that's why he made my 11.

Daly is superb upfront on his own, holds it up and brings players in really well. The other week against Hale Leys, he was isolated and work tirelessly to help the other 9.

parsons different player much more direct. Very good on his day, a handful and scores good goals.

On this season Pat gets it for me, but wouldn't object to either.

Would probably have McFadyen ahead of Penman, but then I'm biased

Very hard to pick from other sides isn't it as you only see 2 or 3 times and that's if they play in those games. AFC Hilgate pretty much had 3 completly different 11's in all 3 games we played in the space of a week.

Interesting that Loasby is mentioned from Totts as its probably been one of his worst seasons, missed big chunks through work injury and suspension but when he managed to get a good run together he did well, but scott harvey has been just as good if not better at CB. Richard Harker is top drawer.

Have to say as well that Chris Wreh is unplayable sometimes for Stoney. He just needs to do it for longer spells in a game, if he was fitter he would be frightening at this level.

Very hard to pick from other sides isn't it as you only see 2 or 3 times and that's if they play in those games. AFC Hilgate pretty much had 3 completly different 11's in all 3 games we played in the space of a week.

Interesting that Loasby is mentioned from Totts as its probably been one of his worst seasons, missed big chunks through work injury and suspension but when he managed to get a good run together he did well, but scott harvey has been just as good if not better at CB. Richard Harker is top drawer.

Have to say as well that Chris Wreh is unplayable sometimes for Stoney. He just needs to do it for longer spells in a game, if he was fitter he would be frightening at this level.

You were saying Loasby should be in the red team earlier in the season?

Archived