Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

premier league predictions for next season?

Going to be a dog fight next season.

One from Biggleswade United, Hoddesdon Town, Edgware Town, Welwyn GC, Hertford (if they get the right manager) and Berko but only till Xmas. If they get a new management team then a contender.

Think if Hertford or Berko get Tommo ex LC then favourites. Everything in place with ground grading as well.

Down Leverstock Green and Broxbourne. Sun Sports could be drawn in, all dependent if they get a good replacement for Hobbsy

Going to be a dog fight next season.

One from Biggleswade United, Hoddesdon Town, Edgware Town, Welwyn GC, Hertford (if they get the right manager) and Berko but only till Xmas. If they get a new management team then a contender.

Think if Hertford or Berko get Tommo ex LC then favourites. Everything in place with ground grading as well.

Down Leverstock Green and Broxbourne. Sun Sports could be drawn in, all dependent if they get a good replacement for Hobbsy

sun are going to surprise a few next year #intel

and Berko but only till Xmas. If they get a new management team then a contender.

OD, what's up with the current Berko management with Vipond etc have they gone? Or you just not rate them?

I think st margaretsbury might go down. The manager have already said he wants to keep every player. I just don't think that they are good enough

So with a few additions will they not have enough quality to move up the table? Don't think St Margaretsbury will struggle next season. I'm sure next season won't be a predictable one.

Who is winning it for you and who is going down?

I don't think Leicester City will do it again personally. I'm saying Liverpool or Spurs. Unless Poch goes to Man U.

Watford are going down, along with 2 of the teams that come up. 

Looks like the rumours were true. Andrew Stratford has been relieved of his duties.

Oh dear? Any reason? His a liability anyway to be fair ... Not a bad plumber, but mouthy as you like with no real CV to follow the chat up with.

Oh dear? Any reason? His a liability anyway to be fair ... Not a bad plumber, but mouthy as you like with no real CV to follow the chat up with.

Finding it hard to disagree with you Rendon.

You know, when we beat Berko 6-1 in April, he said we were lucky.