Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

premier league predictions for next season?

Shame he has gone, made the trip over to Berko fun & used to enjoy getting my coach to wind him up to the point he loses focus on the game..

OD , hats off to you thats a great shout there. Very reliable source.

General manager for Micky though? Thats a peculiar role, Prehaps one we should have looked at offering Sir Hobbs?

Stratty with the 6-1 lucky shout though OD = lol.

He was probably asking for 20k a week and a new company car with his role offer. Numpty.

Looks like Vipond is back in the hot seat, General Manager. Whats all that about ? Oh yes, when they win he the takes credit, when they lose Tommy Garrett (manager) gets the blame.

Club deserves better.

Is that what you reckon? ... Who is Tommy G? Sounds familiar?

So whens the curtain call with you on here OD? Going to miss you, to many big characters we're losing now such as yourself , SavageB, Rhodes and old whats his name from Cranfield? Nutty fella.... Yeah him.

Wonder if this Leighton mob bring anyone to the forum table? Greatest coup of the 15/16 forum, Gaffa Bicks back!

So whens the curtain call with you on here OD? Going to miss you, to many big characters we're losing now such as yourself , SavageB, Rhodes and old whats his name from Cranfield? Nutty fella.... Yeah him.

Wonder if this Leighton mob bring anyone to the forum table? Greatest coup of the 15/16 forum, Gaffa Bicks back!

I'm sure we can look forward to many healthy discussions from Stingray of Leighton Town, have always found his posts in the other forum most enlightening, and of course Mr Bicks will once again raise the levels to that of which yourself and RH inspire to

Cheers RB, will always keep an eye on whats going on as I will miss it. Some great banter.

Might throw in an opinion every now and then if allowed.

Karen Browne, on 14 May 2016 - 6:54 PM, said:

I'm sure we can look forward to many healthy discussions from Stingray of Leighton Town, have always found his posts in the other forum most enlightening, and of course Mr Bicks will once again raise the levels to that of which yourself and RH inspire to

Sssshhhhh!!! Don't tell everyone. :)

Why do I always get tarred with the same brush as RB?   :454:

Edited by Rebadiah Hongfield

With Gavin leaving and no doubt players will follow, my prediction of Hoddesdon being relegated well it might just happen....

Hoddesdon could be in a precarious position if they don't get the appointment right. Finished 4th from bottom with only 36 points in 2014-15. 

Hertford - finally promoted

2nd between WGC, LC, Berko.

Relegated - hard to tell so far, merry go round has just begun....but id say Colney Heath from what ive seen this season, perhaps Stotfold as well

Reckon you`ve got the top 4 right, Dont know about Stotfold going down but there needs to be a big improvement at Colney Heath from last time to keep them up.

Reckon you`ve got the top 4 right, Dont know about Stotfold going down but there needs to be a big improvement at Colney Heath from last time to keep them up.

Colney just looked a tad out of their depth at times when i saw them....but this is football and at this level, it could be completely different next season ala Hoddy.

Leverstock maybe another that may go down. Just cant tell, think its harder to predict relegation than the Top 6 say.

Colney just looked a tad out of their depth at times when i saw them....but this is football and at this level, it could be completely different next season ala Hoddy.

Leverstock maybe another that may go down. Just cant tell, think its harder to predict relegation than the Top 6 say.

Think you right with Levy Green. Lost their last 5 games with a couple of heavy defeats and won only 1 of their last 12 games. Need to improve or bye bye.

With players following managers around it is almost impossible to predict and at this level and a decent striker can keep a side mid table so it doesn't take a lot to transform a side. Stotfold will be fine if they can keep Ben L'honore. All sounds positive for Hertford but I think Biggleswade United could be a team to watch, complete transformation down there following the introduction of their Director of Football. Their form was pretty impressive second half of the season with a long unbeaten run!

I predict both Edgware and Biggleswade to be in the mix. 

I also wouldn't be surprised if Crawley Green did OK - they will pick up any players that AFC Dunstable let go i would imagine.

You have to think that Hadley, with a bit of luck in terms of fixtures (although i believe that they will be returning home) may be in with a chance. Comfortably the best football team that we played last year.

As for relegation. With a glut of teams in the A10 area, and expectation that Hertford and Hoddesdon will largely swap over, you would have to say that St Mags couldn't really improve on where they were last year so may be in a bit of bother. I think Levy will be OK - Sun Sports may be one for the drop, depends what is happening management wise there.

I think St Mags will improve next year.  Was a tough season with losing most of their First and Reserve team in one go.  JB with a year under his belt will have learnt from the experience.  Saw them play Hoddy and only really lacked a more experienced striker from what I saw... oh and not switching off when ref doesn't blow his whistle

With players following managers around it is almost impossible to predict and at this level and a decent striker can keep a side mid table so it doesn't take a lot to transform a side. Stotfold will be fine if they can keep Ben L'honore. All sounds positive for Hertford but I think Biggleswade United could be a team to watch, complete transformation down there following the introduction of their Director of Football. Their form was pretty impressive second half of the season with a long unbeaten run!

Few fine points made...L'Honore is a very good player, temperament a tad up and down but a very good player none the less...would be an excellent addition to the wgc side.

Good shout on Biggleswade, saw them first or second game of the season and we destroyed them....not sure on the stats but second half of the season form was surely Top 6, if not Top 4.