Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bobby

OldTowner

This is the third good-bye message in about a week. Presumably it is part of Brad's plans for a big promotion push and that he has already suitable replacements lined up. So far his first signing seems to have met with approval. 

We shall have to wait and see what is to follow. It is going to be an interesting few weeks.

My big hope is that we can make a better start to the season than on previous occasions. It would be nice

if teams have to catch us for a change rather than the other way around.

Time will tell but am full of anticipation for next year.

Joe Stevens and Alfred Mugabo have both confirmed on Twitter that they are going I believe - not sure where to though.

Good luck to them all - Joe in particular has given sterling service to the club cause and I'm sure Bobby can still have a good future at a higher level.  

Joe Stevens and Alfred Mugabo have both confirmed on Twitter that they are going I believe - not sure where to though.

Good luck to them all - Joe in particular has given sterling service to the club cause and I'm sure Bobby can still have a good future at a higher level.  

Alfred Mugabo has joined Dulwich Hamlet:

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/dulwichhamlet/news/more-transfer-news-1623411.html

• 2 months later...

Archived