Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bulls assistant manager departs

FF News

Hereford FC Assistant Manager Matt Bishop has made the difficult decision to leave Edgar Street after a fantastic first season.

Bishop has played an instrumental part in helping manager Pete Beadle and the players complete the treble and of course to reach the final of the FA Vase at Wembley Stadium.

Bulls boss Pete Beadle was full of praise for his second in command when speaking to the official website.

“Bish has played a massive part in what we have achieved this season. He has been a great assistant manager, and a friend to myself and the players.

“I know he will always have a place in his heart for Hereford and will continue to keep an eye on our results and progress.

“This was an incredibly tough decision for him, but the demands of his full time job at the FA, that in itself includes a lot of time away from his family, and the increased traveling distances involved during next seasons campaign have meant that he has no choice. He quite rightly has to put his family first, and we fully understand and respect his decision.

“I’m sure you will all join me in thanking Matt for his hard work and dedication, and in wishing him the very best of luck in the future in whatever he chooses to do.”

Source: www.herefordfc.co.uk

Source

Archived