Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I can improve says Silkmen winger Rowe

FF News

Winger Danny Rowe is targeting even better performances after signing a new contract with Macclesfield Town

The 24-year-old was a standout player in John Askey's side during the closing months of the campaign, but says he still feels there is more to come from him.

Rowe admitted he had turned down offers from sides higher in the football pyramid to stay with the Silkmen as he feels there is still room to improve in his game. Now he wants to show the Macc fans just what he is capable of.

He told mtfc.co.uk: "I was really happy with my form towards the end of the season and my aim is to just keep improving as a player. I was happy with my performances towards the end of the season and it was obviously nice to be contributing with some goals.

"But I still have a lot to improve on and that will be my personal aim for next season. I am sure I can be even better. I need to make sure I am ready for a good pre-season and hit the ground running at the start of the year."

Source: www.mtfc.co.uk

Source

Archived