Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Guildford City Signings....

A verbal agreement can be construed as a 'legal' contract, though I doubt any non-league club would be prepared to test it in a court of law.

Carol verbally agreed to marry me first, I told her that she would be second in my life, football is my real love

She is ADDING up the pros and cons.

Edited by Tel

I must agree that Carol has a lovely rear bumper.

Unfortunately she never agreed to marry ME.  Said 'It just wouldn't add-up' !!

:bolt:

Edited by Big J R

As Martin Luther King once said "I have a dream" well I think I had a dream..

Carol really said football would be a DIVISION in our proposed marriage. She didn't want to SUBTRACT the good times from my football.

I think she went right off me when I said,  "Can I have a 'P' please, Carol ?"

Oh No  -  Sorry ! I think that was Ballbusters, or something similar !

WOW.  Are we going off topic a touch ?  Never mind.  It's that boring time of the year.

• 2 weeks later...

Instant defence proves guilt

Lol

Good luck to Guildford

What's happening to the pitch ??

Im not surprise to see these Camberley players jumping ship.

As regular visitor/fan at Ashford I was told that the Guildford manger was trying to tout a couple Ashford players after the Ashford home fixture v Guildford. Which I don't agree with.

However it's good to see a manager at Guildford finally identity the players to compete for the title in this league. I think it's embarrassing that a club can pay some of there players 100 pound a week and just about avoid relegation in the combine counties. When teams such as Ashford, Horley and Hanworth finish in the top 6 with much lower budgets.

I believe it's the current Guildford manager 1st full season in charge and I think he's made some great signings and is building a strong team that will compete for the title. Which previous manager have seem to failed to do with the budget they've had to work with..Good luck.

Good mate

Got a great bunch of youngsters this year and am looking forward to pushing a couple through to the first team

Good luck this season

THIS IS LAUGHABLE

SHAMBOLIC CLUB GETS EVEN WORSE. CLUELESS MANAGER(WORSE THAN SPENCER) WHO THROWS HIS BUILDING MONEY AT PLAYERS IN AN ATTEMPT TO MASK HIS LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT FOOTBALL.ANY PLAYER THAT HAS PLAYED FOR HIM SAYS THE SAME"OK GUY BUT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THE GAME"

THROWING MONEY AT A PLASTIC CLUB /SOULESS GROUND. YEAH WE HEAR THE PITCH EVERY YEAR IS IMPROVING LOL GETS WORSE EVERY YEAR FACT. 

GOT A LOT TO LEARN THIS NEW MANAGER BITING AT EVERYONE AND THREATENING TO GET HIS ASSISTANT TO 'PAY A VISIT' TO ANYONE THAT DARES QUESTION THEM ON SOCIAL MEDIA!

IN SHORT COUPLE OF FAT BUILDERS THAT HAVE DONE OK IN THEIR TRADE THROWING MANAGER TRYING TO LIVE A REAL LIFE FOOTBALL MANAGER SCENARIO/SEEN IT BEFORE AND AS EVER ENDS IN TEARS AND BEERS.