Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Comings and Goings

Jab_n17

I thought there may have been a few posts regarding post BL with the club moving forward with players coming into the club and of course previous players moving on.....any thoughts/concerns or is it a bit to early to comment as yet ? Personally I think it's going well but I know very little about the new players and guess I/we will have a better view in the PSF to make judgement.  Like the new kit and good to see the club are now actively promoting sponsoring matches which was missing last season and the season before.  So for me me so far so good with lots of positive activity on and off the field at MFC and so early into the close season......    

I for one am very pleased with the quality of the signings Nikki has made so far.

Considering he is on a much reduced budget he has done brilliant imo.

Regarding sponsoring the games I have already been in touch with our CEO to pencil me in for the Ebbsfleet game.

I for one am very pleased with the quality of the signings Nikki has made so far.

Considering he is on a much reduced budget he has done brilliant imo.

Regarding sponsoring the games I have already been in touch with our CEO to pencil me in for the Ebbsfleet game.

Gotta agree with BGA regarding the signings.

With a greatly reduced budget(now that Mr. L. has gone :o ),the 3 lads from Ebbsfleet,2 of which have had Conference Prem experience,should prove useful additions to the side.

What we need right now though is a keeper,otherwise the gaffer might have to don the gloves again :rolleyes:

Gotta agree with BGA regarding the signings.

With a greatly reduced budget(now that Mr. L. has gone :o ),the 3 lads from Ebbsfleet,2 of which have had Conference Prem experience,should prove useful additions to the side.

What we need right now though is a keeper,otherwise the gaffer might have to don the gloves again :rolleyes:

ps

Talking of keepers-Brandon Hall (Ebbsfleet)just been released by club!

He was rubbish against us at Ebbsfleet but I guess as an England C player that was a one off?

If he's good enough for England C,then he's good enough for the Isle Of Thanet! :D

Notice that Dover keeper Andy Rafferty is available now as well.Another player who has higher league experience. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived