Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

cm4 bein unreal?

i've just got into cm4 after being a lma manager fan on the ps2. after lma 2004 has been put back again for the 5th time in 2 months and won't come out til march 2004 when the season ends. i decided to change my gaming loyelties and opted for cm4 but i've heard people moan about that afc wimbledon get promoted too soon because the are sponsered by the makers. well in fact at the end of 2003/4 afc could be playing in the newly formed conference because of the number of fans they have. when they play away the home team has to play at a different ground because afc take so many fans away that the grounds are too small for just there fans and because of the ticket prices they are making loads of money for other teams in the league so because of this they may be playing in the conference a lot sooner then expected!!!!

Sounds rubbish to me. How can a club be promoted just because of the number of fans it has? Should be done on football merit. As for the grounds being too small, a capacity should be set and stuck to. If the ground holds 2,000 for example, then 2,000 it should be.