Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre Season Friendlies

I'd like to restate the club doesn't report friendlies

We advertise them as we like people to come enjoy chat watch etc.

Results really don't matter.

That having been said I think it may have been level st half time and constant rolling subs used by both sides. DFC lost by maybe 6-1?

Casuals bought in some decent players who made a difference.

I know a lot of pics were taken go google. Although I don't know if they are on net.

GoHaG. I'm hoing to assume you're genuine for a minute. You don't have to choose twixt Wanderers and DFC. Why not go down to the charity game and offer your help. The brief time you spend on here would benefit any non league club.

Jeff Hamnett

Are they Nosher?

PSFs in July on whatever pitch you can find is part of your clubs history?

Right up there with the Plymouth game is the PSF at erm Westcott?

Who are you interested in and what PSFs have they recorded, Nosher?

If it's genuinely what clubs do I'll get it introduced at Dorking.

Look the opening fixture as a PSF at the new Meadowbank will absolutely be part of the clubs history.

Not these glorified training sessions many clubs are having.

Edited by Jeff Hamnett

Not a particular good fishing exercise when you make your club look amateur in the process. Ain't you a part of that shambles now?

Jilted; To be deceived or dropped suddenly or callously.

Bad summer Nosher?

What a bizarre remark

You're right Nosher, I've just checked and you have been knocking Dorking for a lot longer then just this pre season. Your issues are a lot more than just bitterness for a recent dismissal.

Troll;

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

I'm having a debate with TSF. You've clearly got involved to help him out rather than forward the discussion

Have you any thoughts on how PSF's fit into a clubs history or are you going to just attack posters?

Bear in kind you are an official of a club so tread carefully.

If it's a debate you want then I will be happy to have a conversation with you at a game. If you have anything positive to add on a public forum then I would be more than happy to engage. If you just want to keep knocking clubs with no evidence of knowing what you are talking about nor any proven experience within the game then you keep flexing your muscles in your arena if it makes you feel good.

Being an official of a club is one thing, standing up to people that want to bad mouth hard working people and clubs would be a personal choice and nothing to do with my position in any club.

As stated above, happy to engage in a debate in an appropriate place.

Edited by Young Veteran