Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions please

It gets more interesting by the day.

Roll on the end of the season.

Interesting that no one has gone for Camberley this season - including Mr Krooner. Turks will almost certainly enjoy not having much pressure on him as seasons gone by. Having come so close over the last few seasons it would be silly to write them off. They've lost a few faces but have recruited well over the summer. The style of play is also extremely effective and I can't see them deviating much from something that has served them well of late even if it is with different players.

Interesting that no one has gone for Camberley this season - including Mr Krooner. Turks will almost certainly enjoy not having much pressure on him as seasons gone by. Having come so close over the last few seasons it would be silly to write them off. They've lost a few faces but have recruited well over the summer. The style of play is also extremely effective and I can't see them deviating much from something that has served them well of late even if it is with different players.

Good effort at deflecting mate however with what you have recruited over the summer if you don't win the league again then I suspect questions may be asked.

Hottest favourites to win this league since Merstham were a few years ago.  They lost their first game and didn't lose again.  I can see something similar happening without the first day defeat !

Millers and BJR can we not tempt you into joining in ?

I think you will find my comment on predictions nearer the beginning of this thread !

Only a bit of fun BigJR. Surely even at your age you are still allowed a bit of fun occasionally?

Only when 'Er Indoors' allows !!

:bolt:

OK. But what do I know?

Prem

1 Hartley Wintney

2 Knaphill

3 Camberley Town

Div 1

1 Cove

2 Chessington & Hook United

3 Eversley & California

I see Hartley have added Mr Bradshaw to their ranks for the season.  I am sure I read somewhere on twitter and the web he was off somewhere else.  Lessons there for clubs maybe ?

I see Hartley have added Mr Bradshaw to their ranks for the season.  I am sure I read somewhere on twitter and the web he was off somewhere else.  Lessons there for clubs maybe ?

Thought he was at Guildford. 

Nobody has mentioned Windsor yet....

Having lost keeper Carl Dennison we assume that 17yo Hugo Sobte will be stepping up. Having come through various PL academies since a young boy he is an excellent keeper with super distribution. Physicality could be the challenge but I think he will do well.

Our squad still isn't fully settled having fielded many trialists in PSFs. Things haven't properly gelled yet but with a whole new coaching set up the makings are there of an excellent 1st eleven capable of producing some good football; we have a fair smattering of talented teenagers coming through and with one or two names to be added yet if they are the ones we are hoping for we could yet be challengers. Depth could be the problem.

Just for giggles...

Windsor

Epsom & Ewell

Hartley Wintney

Atko has gone to Badshot Lea. Although our camp will be flattered so many have us in their predictions, we are absolutely the underdogs with clubs like Guildford doing what they are doing.

As Millers said Camberley will also be strong again so it's going to be a tough season!

Atko has gone to Badshot Lea. Although our camp will be flattered so many have us in their predictions, we are absolutely the underdogs with clubs like Guildford doing what they are doing.

As Millers said Camberley will also be strong again so it's going to be a tough season!

Ha Ha.  Love it when a club who know full well that they are clear favourites try and palm it off onto someone else.  Be big enough to take it on your shoulders.  If you don't win the league then your season will be classed as a failure ;)