Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Season Tickets - CCL.

Big J R

I'd be interested to know if any Combined Counties Clubs, Prem or 1st Division are doing season tickets this year, and if so, some idea of cost and what saving that would be over gate paying supporters.

No update on the Redhill website yet so perhaps this season will be same as last season at £100 and £60 for over 65's. League games only.

Sutton Common Rovers are doing season tickets again for the second season running (playing at Sutton United's ground).

We have our early bird season ticket price of £25 (for adults) then it goes up to £40 once the 1st league game kicks off.

With our standard adult entry price at £7 a game it's a fantastic cheap deal.

We also do the following season ticket early bird prices...

Conssessions & tens = £15 then goes up to £25

Under 12's = £5 then goes up to £10

Includes all 22 home league matches and any home league cup matches. (And did include our 4 home friendlies).

Don't think I've seen anywhere beat that for value for money at our level.

You can't argue with SCR's value for money.

At Guildford we are embarking upon the fourth year of season ticketing. Early bird (before 30 June) prices were £99 adults and £56 concessions. Our

match day entry price is £7 and £4.

We also offer "Carnet" season tickets. That is to say a book of ten tickets valid for any 10 league matches of the purchasers choice. These are £56

for adults and £32 for concessions.

Thanks Guys for all your replies.

It makes very interesting reading.  I do have a genuine reason for my original question.

Archived