Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Town v QPR "U21's" - match fred

Tally Ho

Really good performance yesterday - Corey's superb goal was worth the entrance money alone!

Really encouraging to see Imedd Kartita, Nathan Livings & Billy Crook dominate QPR's experienced pairing of Sandro (played 17 times for Brazil) and Daniel Toszer (played 31 times for Hungary).

Stanley & Curtis played well together in the centre of defence and it was good to get a clean sheet - Vilcu/Kirby? Also liked the look in previous games of the trialist who it took me half an hour to work out was not a returning Ryan Doyle - it was the very assured left foot that finally did it!

All we need now is to find a way for Harry to get more goals - we're so much a better team when he plays but we do need our strikers to be scoring consistently, particularly having lost Bobby's goals. He really will be the perfect striker if he can add more goals to his game.

Agree with all the posts.

Crook has been an astute signing and I'm a big fan of Livings in the team for his energy and passing.

With Whitely unlikely to stay or if so possibly not for the full season we really could be left without a more natural goalscorer and finisher having lost Devyne and going back Hope in the last couple of seasons. Who is out there to realistically sign though?

With Whitely unlikely to stay or if so possibly not for the full season we really could be left without a more natural goalscorer and finisher having lost Devyne and going back Hope in the last couple of seasons. Who is out there to realistically sign though?

I hope Corey is on some kind of contract?

Any chance of signing someone from the lower leagues as we did with Bobby Devyne? Anyone else at Brimsdown/Harringey etc?

Archived