Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Clarets takeover approved

FF News

At an extraordinary General Meeting of the Members of The Supporters of Chelmsford City Football Club Limited held on Tuesday night, the members voted almost unanimously to transfer the assets and liabilities of the Company to Chelmsford City FC Limited, the Company set up by The Jade Global Group to facilitate their takeover of the football club.

In fact no member voted against the proposal, although there was one abstention.chelmsford

Work will now start on satisfying the requirements of the Football Association and the National League, which includes satisfying the Company’s creditors.

Chairman Trevor Smith said, “I am delighted that following months of hard work to ensure the future of the Club the members have supported the Board’s recommendation to sanction this proposal. We must now double our efforts to ensure that the requirements of the Football Association and National League are met as soon as possible.

“I would personally like to thank my fellow Board members for all their hard work and effort that they have put in to ensure that the Club have a sound basis and prosperous future. My thanks also go to The Jade Global Group for their confidence in what we are trying to achieve here at Chelmsford City.”

Source: www.chelmsfordcityfc.com

Source

Archived