Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-August 17 )

• Photo
    teabar_ryan

• Photo
    dayo

• Photo
    blueryan

• Photo
    blueryan10

• Photo
    Brightside Bloke

• Photo
    misterbates

• Photo
    Blueboyday

• Photo
    margate blues

• Photo
    NI-Branch GCFC Fan

• Photo
    RyanDay0

• Photo
    Louca23

• Photo
    Billericay Town Unofficial

• Photo
    MK_Coach

Photo

League Title Odds

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
regular view basic view
14 replies to this topic

offline Phil Old Boy

Phil Old Boy
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Canvey are 6/4 to win the league, gulp! Grays seem an attractive 18/1.

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
bollox to that... i thought we were being pencilled in for a top six finish, and popular opinion was we wouldn't challenge again till the season after next after a bit of rebuilding.. grays at 18/1 look value. have you got the shots odds as well phil?

offline Phil Old Boy

Phil Old Boy
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Shots are 6/1. All the odds are quoted on the non-league paper site for the conf, trophy and other feeder leagues as well. I can't do a link so if someone can.

Click here

<small>[ 01 July 2002, 12:02 PM: This message was edited by: Frenchy ]</small>

offline Rotten Johnny Shawcraw

Rotten Johnny Shawcraw
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
I can't see Canvey doing it this year, if you want a long shot try Bedford or St Albans at 50/1, some say Sutton at 40/1 is a good bet, not me though.

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
mmm some wierd pricing there heybridge had a good final run in but does that warrant 9's?! our odds are ludicrous, ok from a points diff from last season then make canvey favourites but 6/4 ? stimmo buzz n tilson have gone in case no one noticed... i like grays each way and bedford n sutton for a nice outside bet at those prices .. are maidenhead that bad? i dont think so any of the new teams are an unknown so look fairly priced... shots odds look generous to me

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
div 1 north.. hornchurch at 66's.. thats where my money is going

offline EFM The Firm, The Voice

EFM The Firm, The Voice
  • First XI Coach
50/1 on St.Albans City
last game of the season away to canvey win the title and collect our winnings and spend the weekend at Jeffs eating you out of candy floss and drinking you out of babysham!

offline Bald_Eagle

Bald_Eagle
  • Youth Team Coach
  • rank
50-1 !! Jesus christ, considering we have an absolutly lethal strike force in place for next season, a new 6 ft central defender and quote" The best young keeper this side of Brechin"unquote. I think we have been seriously underestimated. To be ranked alongside St Albans is the footballing odds equivelent of going to Canvey for a two week break in February, I just feel dirty..........

********COME ON YOU EAGLES*******

offline Rotten Johnny Shawcraw

Rotten Johnny Shawcraw
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Oh come on Bald Eagle nothing could be as bad as that, like I said though it is a good long shot, do you reckon I'd be wasting my money?

offline Bald_Eagle

Bald_Eagle
  • Youth Team Coach
  • rank
it maybe a waste of cash but that won't stop me wacking a tenner on it just because I am a fool and find I part with my money easily. One thing is for sure, my boys will give 100% and will believe they can do it which is just the Bedford way!

offline SAINTS64MAD

SAINTS64MAD
  • Reserves Coach
U should be grateful that ur ranked along side us! ur the year old boys and cant take the tittle at all! u hav no chance u dirty northen bastards!!!!!!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Sutton @ 40-1 are the best bet, but again it proves that the bookies look @ pretty names rather than actual form

offline EFM The Firm, The Voice

EFM The Firm, The Voice
  • First XI Coach
we got a nice new defender as well Bedfored
remember him?

offline Bald_Eagle

Bald_Eagle
  • Youth Team Coach
  • rank
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> U should be grateful that ur ranked along side us! ur the year old boys and cant take the tittle at all! u hav no ChAnce u dirty Northen bastards!!!!!! </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good, I was wondering when the real banter was going to start. You southern softy big girls blouse........Alcopops tops for anyone, a wee bit of lemonade to take the ....erm lemonade taste away???

You may have taken our Derek Brown but you'll never take lee 'Arvey.

And it's you who should feel proud to be ranked along side US.

*******EAGLES**********

offline SAINTS64MAD

SAINTS64MAD
  • Reserves Coach
U r new boys! nobody cares about u! just ask canvey fans! as much as they hate they think we r a half decent team! any lee harvey is a pile of cow crap(u should know cos u live up north!) just speak to colin and EFM and they SHOULD tell u how crap u r!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus