Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

League Title Odds

bollox to that... i thought we were being pencilled in for a top six finish, and popular opinion was we wouldn't challenge again till the season after next after a bit of rebuilding.. grays at 18/1 look value. have you got the shots odds as well phil?

mmm some wierd pricing there heybridge had a good final run in but does that warrant 9's?! our odds are ludicrous, ok from a points diff from last season then make canvey favourites but 6/4 ? stimmo buzz n tilson have gone in case no one noticed... i like grays each way and bedford n sutton for a nice outside bet at those prices .. are maidenhead that bad? i dont think so any of the new teams are an unknown so look fairly priced... shots odds look generous to me

50-1 !! Jesus christ, considering we have an absolutly lethal strike force in place for next season, a new 6 ft central defender and quote" The best young keeper this side of Brechin"unquote. I think we have been seriously underestimated. To be ranked alongside St Albans is the footballing odds equivelent of going to Canvey for a two week break in February, I just feel dirty..........

********COME ON YOU EAGLES*******

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> U should be grateful that ur ranked along side us! ur the year old boys and cant take the tittle at all! u hav no ChAnce u dirty Northen bastards!!!!!! </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good, I was wondering when the real banter was going to start. You southern softy big girls blouse........Alcopops tops for anyone, a wee bit of lemonade to take the ....erm lemonade taste away???

You may have taken our Derek Brown but you'll never take lee 'Arvey.

And it's you who should feel proud to be ranked along side US.

*******EAGLES**********

U r new boys! nobody cares about u! just ask canvey fans! as much as they hate they think we r a half decent team! any lee harvey is a pile of cow crap(u should know cos u live up north!) just speak to colin and EFM and they SHOULD tell u how crap u r!