Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ahh Well I Tried

Spital Rover

Thought I would give it a go as the last year or so there has not been much going on in the Windsor forum.

First home game against Epsom was good for the home supporters, next home game I thought I would try & get this "Fans Forum" going again with the win over Guildford.  Rother said we would be lucky "or words like that" to get it going again, which I as a twit face non user find sad.

Anyhow, what a difference a week makes.

4-2 winners against Guildford.

Next week

4-2 losers against Bedfont Sports.

I do realise that our journey @ Windsor will sometimes be like Chalk & cheese, but its so much nicer to taste the Cheese, like every fan of every club in this league.

Best of luck to all this year.

Thought I would give it a go as the last year or so there has not been much going on in the Windsor forum.

First home game against Epsom was good for the home supporters, next home game I thought I would try & get this "Fans Forum" going again with the win over Guildford.  Rother said we would be lucky "or words like that" to get it going again, which I as a twit face non user find sad.

Anyhow, what a difference a week makes.

4-2 winners against Guildford.

Next week

4-2 losers against Bedfont Sports.

I do realise that our journey @ Windsor will sometimes be like Chalk & cheese, but its so much nicer to taste the Cheese, like every fan of every club in this league.

Best of luck to all this year.

I think people got used to not being able to access the original forum and probably haven't realised that a forum once again exists !   I also don't do twitface or faceache but many people do so only time will tell as far as a relatively busy forum goes.  All we can do is spread the word and see what happens.

Archived