Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 3rd September Match Thread

F.A. Cup - 1st Qualifying Round

Colliers Wood United v Eastbourne Town

Camberley Town v Hastings United

Bognor Regis Town v Guildford City

CB Hounslow United v Metropolitan Police

Folkestone Invicta v North Greenford United

Thamesmead Town v Chertsey Town

Premier Division

Abbey Rangers v Badshot Lea

Bedfont Sports v Walton & Hersham

Hanworth Villa v Hartley Wintney

Knaphill v Farnham Town

Sutton Common Rovers v Spelthorne Sports

Westfield v AFC Hayes

Windsor v Raynes Park Vale

Division 1

AC London v Cove

Ash United v Banstead Athletic

Cobham v Balham

Dorking v Frimley Green

Epsom Athletic v Sheerwater

Eversley & California v Redhill

Farleigh Rovers v Bagshot

South Park Reserves v Worcester Park

Staines Lammas v Chessington & Hook United

.... and I've no idea what the grub is like either, but I'm sure you'll inform us later !!

Edited by Big J R

Will AC LONDON have a full compliment of Officials this week?

Eversley have a decent ground,decent food,decent bar,as Jeff said cadge a lift,or drive,miles from public transport.They are a very hospitable and welcoming Club.

Sounds good to me, do enjoy a visit to a club that does a good grub.

Going to be a close game I think.

Watched The Lobsters at Frimley Green earlier this season . Would say that Dorking have half a chance tomorrow . Frimley were poorish when I saw them and the new look Dorking are clearly progressing and from what I read have been unfortunate in their recent results so expect a win for Dorking FC. Won't be there unfortunately but will follow with interest on Twitter which to be fair to the Chicks is as informative as you can get.

Watched The Lobsters at Frimley Green earlier this season . Would say that Dorking have half a chance tomorrow . Frimley were poorish when I saw them and the new look Dorking are clearly progressing and from what I read have been unfortunate in their recent results so expect a win for Dorking FC. Won't be there unfortunately but will follow with interest on Twitter which to be fair to the Chicks is as informative as you can get.

I tend to agree with you, Giggler.

Are you now adopting The Lobsters as your team ?  :ph34r:

HALF TIME.

Dorking FC  1 - 0  Frimley Green.

Late kick off due to M.25 traffic.  No surprise there, then !

Edited by Big J R

F.A. Cup - 1st Qualifying Round

Last I heard from Chris C.

Colliers Wood United  1 - 0  Eastbourne Town.  Penalty.

HALF TIME.

Dorking FC  1 - 0  Frimley Green.

Late kick off due to M.25 traffic.  No surprise there, then !

Exactly BJR, no surprise. The only surprise is that clubs travelling relatively short distances to games always without fail seem to use it and then wonder why they are stuck in traffic!

Frimley green were there before I was at 13.00

Our side were in time. So were linesmen

Would be rude if I blamed anyone for 13.04 ko. Or 14.11 second half ko.

Of course I forgot the man in the middle. Did he come in from Kent? Apologies for assuming it was those coming from Frimley!

Mr Big . I have I guess moved my following to Redhill although I was at Dorking today to witness there predicted victory . It seems the philosophy of young players being the way forward was abandoned for today at least as Hunte Lunn Miller Mothee Webber Gough and Brazil and even Russel to a degree have a few years behind them and don't appear to be any younger than a couple of other teams I've seen this year . Just mentioning this as there always to be such a major statement being made about young local players . It was all over the programme . I guess recent results may have played a part . Today's game lacked any quality whatsoever and on this showing both sides have a long season ahead of them . Mind you next week they may be world beaters and my insignificant post today can rightly be consigned to the what does he know category !

The day started promising although got a little worried not to see a sign saying E&C FC but in the end found it. 

Sussed the catering department out.

First 10 minutes I thought here we go for a good result as we came close a couple of times and hitting the crossbar then it turned and we lost our way, we go back to the club house a goal down.

Ordered burger and was scoffing it 3 minutes later, nice.

Second half, no idea what the problem is, players shouting for the ball in space and ball being played hit and hope style, lobster fans getting a bit fed up with it all, memories of the early games in the Prem last year.........then we go 3-0 down, manage to grab a last minute consolation goal to make it 3-1.