Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield Town v Hendon

littlehampton

Over the years there has always been something extra special about north London derby matches with Hendon, and they are always eagerly anticipated by both sets of supporters.

Tomorrow afternoon will be no different, when Gary McCann brings the Greens to face Town at the QE2 Stadium, in what promises to be another close, very exciting Ryman Premier Division clash.

Town, with a number of new faces in the squad, will be looking to build on their much improved performance at Staines on Tuesday evening, and will need to be at their best to overcome a Hendon side, who have produced some good away results this season, not least when they saw off Dulwich Hamlet 2-0 at Champion Hill in the FA Cup last weekend.

So, all to play for tomorrow, and a thrilling match in prospect. Very best of luck to Brad and the boys as they battle to secure a win and three much needed points.

Let's hear your thoughts on the match and the outcome.

'COME ON YOU TOWN'

Full Time: Enfield Town 6-0 Hendon

What an afternoon at the Queen Elizabeth Stadium. Who could have predicted that score!

It is not often (if at all) that Enfield have knocked SIX past Hendon, now or in the past. Is this our best result since we were promoted to the Ryman Premier Division? One thing for sure, this is an outstanding achievement against a decent side, so congratulations and very well done to Brad and the lads.

Sure there will be plenty of comments on this match, so over to you folk!

Wow ! Saturday afternoons don't get any better than that ! After enduring 40 minutes of the durge that was on show last Saturday, this was was a really welcome pick me up. From the first minute, we were at them passing the ball well and quickly and when not in possession we were always pressing, for the whole game ! Hendon weren't a bad team, they just came up against an unbeatable team today. Their keeper will probably come in for some stick but they were SIX quality goals. Favourite goal is a tough one, possibly the first as it was Percy's first but for me it was Dernell's , who had to win two 60/40 challenges to have the chance of scoring his goal. Got to mention Nathan Macdonald who had little to do except save his third penalty of the season ! Man of the match ? Albeit Kirbs got it, each player gave a 10/10 performance for me, I'd have given it to Brad for getting his mojo back !

Can't wait for Tuesday.

Archived