Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

North Greenford United FC

Savagebee

Player Manager Ricky Pither and his assistant Chris Mills have left the club.

How many managers have North Greenford United FC had in the last five years? #Shocking

That club needs to sort itself out and give a manager a proper chance.

#Apoisonchalice

Player Manager Ricky Pither and his assistant Chris Mills have left the club.

How many managers have North Greenford United FC had in the last five years? #Shocking

That club needs to sort itself out and give a manager a proper chance.

#Apoisonchalice

Why? 

Because the bigwigs at that club dont know what they are doing.

Because the bigwigs at that club dont know what they are doing.

Hmm I've known those "bigwigs" for many years from way back in the Middlesex league days. If they don't know what they are doing then how did they get that club to step 4 as recently as last season. 

Played there recently. We were there late due to a smash on the M3/M25 slip road. Their staff and people couldn't have been more helpful and understanding. Hot dogs afterwards and they happily gave one to my son, even after I had offered to buy it for him. Good people off the pitch and, in my opinion, better on it than their position suggests. I hope they get out of trouble and stay up.

Hmm I've known those "bigwigs" for many years from way back in the Middlesex league days. If they don't know what they are doing then how did they get that club to step 4 as recently as last season.

9 managers in 5 seasons and they have struggled every single season as a step 4 team.

Yeah like Leeds United. Listen i like North Greenford United FC but from what some of the clubs ex managers have told me doesnt sound good about the club and they should know. The club needs to give the managers time because what they have done over the last 5 years clearly hasnt worked.

North Greenford United 8-0 Chertsey Town

Something has gone well for them

A great win for them and im told that they want ex New Hanford, AFC Hayes and Hanwell Town manager Danny Vincent in the North Greenford United hotseat.

A great win for them and im told that they want ex New Hanford, AFC Hayes and Hanwell Town manager Danny Vincent in the North Greenford United hotseat.

Same Danny Vincent who got a hat trick tonight?

Same Danny Vincent who got a hat trick tonight?

No his Dad.

Archived