Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SCR vs Westfield - highlights

Interesting comment from the Westfield boss in the Woking News and Mail.

Not sure that goal looked 3 yards off to me.

Told him on the night that his no 3 played him on. Last time I buy him a packet of wine gums

Told him on the night that his no 3 played him on. Last time I buy him a packet of wine gums

Ha ha if it were you I must send you what was written in the paper.  Loving it....

Think it is a disgrace that club officials can put things in the press that are blatantly wrong

First to hold my hands up when I have made a mistake but the offside was correct ... if he seriously thinks that is 5 yards offside then he has problems and

there is no hope for officials

No wonder we are so short

Think it is a disgrace that club officials can put things in the press that are blatantly wrong

First to hold my hands up when I have made a mistake but the offside was correct ... if he seriously thinks that is 5 yards offside then he has problems and

there is no hope for officials

No wonder we are so short

Easier to blame an official than accept responsibility. This has been virulent throughout pro football for years now. Andy Gray made a living for years slagging officials to disguise his lack of knowledge of the game.

Who's the Westfield manager? I watched and saw two people in the dugout - there was a short, fat bloke with glasses wearing a ryman jacket who has a terrible mouth on him!

Not him

Archived