Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

quiet??

Bill in USA

have you noticed that there has been only 1 reply on here since Sept 30??? ^_^ ^_^

Seems to be the same on all the Forums on FF that I have been following for years.

Probably a sign of the times due to 'Facebook' and 'Twitter'.

The problem then JR and Alan is none of us get a chance to comment unless we follow you, it is a pity as FF used to be a great place to pop in and out of.

Good luck for the rest of the season

Dibs

have you noticed that there has been only 1 reply on here since Sept 30??? ^_^ ^_^

Unfortunately,when the team serves up performances like it has against Concord and Harrow B. What's there to talk about !?

Some good results are needed,as the team doesn't want to be in the same position as it was last year.

The problem then JR and Alan is none of us get a chance to comment unless we follow you, it is a pity as FF used to be a great place to pop in and out of.

Good luck for the rest of the season

Dibs

Thanks for that blackballed, and I quite agree.

My view is that Twatter and Farcebook cater for far too many people that have nothing better to do than watch their mobiles/tablets 24/7.

I am lucky enough approaching 70, to be able to spend what time I want on the home computer.

My mobile is for phone calls and messages when I am out and about.

I think you are on the wrong Facebook group then as the one I see has a lot of people posting on there.Ok, some do post more but we have posts about all sorts of things, some moaning of course as we are talking of Margate FC :-)

Archived