Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SCR v Colliers Wood

AllStar

Left with 15 minutes to go... 10 men SCR are 2-1 down to the 14 men of Colliers Wood. An absolutely despicable performance from the referee including watching the CWU goalkeeper verbally abuse a member of the SCR management team. Hopefully he's not being assessed otherwise he'll be referring in the SSEC on Saturday

Left with 15 minutes to go... 10 men SCR are 2-1 down to the 14 men of Colliers Wood. An absolutely despicable performance from the referee including watching the CWU goalkeeper verbally abuse a member of the SCR management team. Hopefully he's not being assessed otherwise he'll be referring in the SSEC on Saturday

Oi don't blame us for the referee! :angry:  And I thought 1 of the assistants was quite decent tonight! And what about the abuse our keeper got from some spectators. I will say I haven't been as disappointed at a CCL game for ages! Ref was being assessed btw!

I expect Chris C will have a view, but you have not filled out the detail of your view of the ref Allstar, maybe tomorrow?

Wonder if you missed anything in last 15...(CC beat me to it!)

He missed a 2nd yellow for a Wood player at the end for kicking the ball away. If I say anything else I will get a ban so match report tomorrow!

Just don't understand why he has angst with us!

I haven't got a problem with CWU! Just pointing out the incompetent referee and Lino (dugout side) and I rounded the last fella up we're giving a hell of a lot in favour towards CWU. The game itself was very open, attacking end to end until he ruined it. Having been involved with CCL for the past 6 years I genuinely can't think of a worse performance from the man in the middle.

As for the 'keeper getting stuck from spectators isn't that part and parcel of football? The imbecile shouldn't of booted the ball out the ground for no reason and then squared upto the SCR Striker on the half way line - what on earth was he doing up there anyway!?

If it's true and he was being assessed then there's no way he should be allowed back at Prem level - saying that I'll end up with him on Saturday ?

I haven't got a problem with CWU! Just pointing out the incompetent referee and Lino (dugout side) and I rounded the last fella up we're giving a hell of a lot in favour towards CWU. The game itself was very open, attacking end to end until he ruined it. Having been involved with CCL for the past 6 years I genuinely can't think of a worse performance from the man in the middle.

As for the 'keeper getting stuck from spectators isn't that part and parcel of football? The imbecile shouldn't of booted the ball out the ground for no reason and then squared upto the SCR Striker on the half way line - what on earth was he doing up there anyway!?

If it's true and he was being assessed then there's no way he should be allowed back at Prem level - saying that I'll end up with him on Saturday

Well the referee, on the say so of the stand side assistant, sent our manager off, hardly doing us any favours? A nonsense decision IMHO. Agree with GK and the ball. Stupid action that. The red card for the SCR striker was right in front of me and a straight red any day. Getting stick is fine but lines were crossed IMHO. And there was quite a lot of "squaring up" by both sides, most of it handbag nonsense. As for the referee's performance I am sure that will be reflected in his match mark and by the assessor.

I TOTALLY don't agree that the referee gave any more to us than SCR.

Well the referee, on the say so of the stand side assistant, sent our manager off, hardly doing us any favours? A nonsense decision IMHO. Agree with GK and the ball. Stupid action that. The red card for the SCR striker was right in front of me and a straight red any day. Getting stick is fine but lines were crossed IMHO. And there was quite a lot of "squaring up" by both sides, most of it handbag nonsense. As for the referee's performance I am sure that will be reflected in his match mark and by the assessor.

I TOTALLY don't agree that the referee gave any more to us than SCR.

The ref should of booked most of colliers back line in the 1st half but just gave SCR free kicks and didn't even talk to a single player.

As for the red card I'd love to see the world through your eyes as it was a yellow at the most.

The colliers goalkeeper should of been booked in the 1st half for kicking the ball away the running half way up the pitch to square off which a player but wasn't.

At half time the colliers keep walked down the tunnel past the SCR manager who didn't say a word to him, he then turned around stuck his finger towards the SCR managers face and said these exact words "you have got to much to say you're just a C**T" now I was standing about a yard from this as was the 3 officials who got in the middle of the goalkeeper and the SCR manager as they squared up following the goalkeepers comment. So please don't tell me it never happened as I whitenessed it 1st hand as did the officials (we were all close enough to see and hear it all).

Amazingly the keeper was allowed to continue the match in the second half when reading the laws of the game that's a straight red card.

As the ref failed to dish out yellow cards for foul after foul in the first half by the colliers back line he tried to make up for it in the second half by going card happy.

Unfortunately by the time he sent off a colliers player it was way too late and the damage was already done and he gave colliers the 3 points (as even 10 men playing against 11 colliers struggled to make the extra man count and it took a deflected goal to give them all 3 points).

Unfortunately the ref handled the 1st half so poorly he set the tone for the match but the colliers goalkeeper was a disgrace (and please don't try and justify it by saying he was getting stick from supporters behind the goal as that's football) but his actions in the tunnel should have been dealt with by giving him an early shower.

Unfortunately all the above cost us 3 points tonight as with 11 men on the pitch we looked more than comfortable and in control (even after our keeper gifted colliers a really soft goal to give them an early lead).

Also forgot to say at the final whistle the keeper again didn't want to just walk down the tunnel but was looking for the SCR manager to continue trying to have a go at him.

Colliers should be ashamed of the GK's actions tonight as he lost his head on nemourous occasions and embarrassed himself and his club.

Always wise to wait til tomorrow!

See if allstar has calmed down too...

A popular Spanish word....  mañana

24 hours to let the dust settle in the brain, eh, Jeff ??

I'm also sure that AllStar must be aware that BOTH sides DO have the opportunity to make their feelings known and mark the referee as well.

I'm also sure that AllStar must be aware that BOTH sides DO have the opportunity to make their feelings known and mark the referee as well.

Well then if that's the case his fate will be sealed because apart from having a shocking game he also marked lowly by both managers. Back down to the SSEC where his standard of referring will just about be ok.

Wow I must of watched a completely different game lol

No, you just see things from your perspective. And if you really knew all that happened and what was said, you might be a little more sympathetic as to why some of our players were irate. You were playing well until the red card and, btw, many of our players told the referee it was not a red card offence but he had made his mind up. We didn't play particularly well or create many chances but football goes like that. On another day, you may have scored the winning goal. THAT IS FOOTBALL my friend not racist snide comments! I'm done now as I may say something I regret except I wish you well for the rest of the season.

No, you just see things from your perspective. And if you really knew all that happened and what was said, you might be a little more sympathetic as to why some of our players were irate. You were playing well until the red card and, btw, many of our players told the referee it was not a red card offence but he had made his mind up. We didn't play particularly well or create many chances but football goes like that. On another day, you may have scored the winning goal. THAT IS FOOTBALL my friend not racist snide comments! I'm done now as I may say something I regret except I wish you well for the rest of the season.

Say what you like as that's what this forum is for.

If I'm completely honest I've read lots of things you have put on here and your match reports and find you biased in most of your reports towards your club (I'm sure others feel the same but I doubt they will say anything).

I'm sorry but to pull out the racist card is bringing everything to an all time low.

Your goal keeper was a disgrace and the only thing he could to think of to try and make an excuse for his behaviour was to accuse people of being rasict which is the lowest of the low.

What a sad day for football when it comes to that.

Say what you like as that's what this forum is for.

I'm sorry but to pull out the racist card is bringing everything to an all time low.

Your first sentenceYES, within limitations. Laws still apply.

Your second sentence.  I have known Chris for quite a few years now and I can assure you he is NOT racist. If that is your oppinion of his posts, then I would suggest you seek guidance from the police.

Your first sentence . YES, within limitations. Laws still apply.

Your second sentence. I have known Chris for quite a few years now and I can assure you he is NOT racist. If that is your oppinion of his posts, then I would suggest you seek guidance from the police.

I think you got the wrong end of the stick from reading the posts. Chris has suggested that his goalkeeper acted the way he did because he was receiving racist comments.

Archived